Administrative Associate III
Company: Ball Aerospace
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Powered by endlessly curious people with an unwavering mission
focus, Ball Aerospace pioneers discoveries that enable our
customers to perform beyond expectation and protect what matters
We create innovative space solutions, enable more accurate weather
forecasts, drive insightful observations of our planet, deliver
actionable data and intelligence, and ensure those who defend our
freedom go forward bravely and return home safely.
The Systems Engineering Solutions Strategic Business Unit provides
advanced systems engineering and technology applications for
intelligence and information enterprises. These applications and
solutions deliver enterprise data management, data analytics,
modeling and simulation, and technology assessment capabilities
that are used to create products that offer actionable information
in support of warfighters and decision makers.
Ball Aerospaces Albuquerque, New Mexico office is a key provider of
science and technology services to the Air Force Research
Laboratory and other government research and development
organizations. Our multi-discipline staff provides a broad range of
scientific and engineering services, including: technology
development; diagnostic development; highly-controlled laboratory
measurements; field experiments and demonstrations; technology
assessments; modeling and simulations; and analyses. We are seeking
additional qualified professionals to join our science and
Go to https://vimeo.com/489601451 and learn more about Ball
Aerospace in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Administrative Associate III
What Youll Do:
Provide administrative support for programs and associated program
team members within the Albuquerque organization.
- Be the focal point for the receiving of materials and
transferring of materials to the government.
- Perform a wide variety of administrative tasks, such as,
documenting procedures, preparing reports, compiling data for
analysis, coordinating activities, investigating and resolving
- Prepare statistical reports; gather and interpret data;
maintain databases, records, spreadsheets; update and track
budgets; prepare various schedules and perform data entry,
- Prepare written documents, communications, and presentation
materials for meetings and presentations.
- Schedule meetings in Outlook.
- Arrange meetings with internal and external customers.
- Set-up and support meetings.
- Greet external visitors.
- Order catering for meetings.
- Make conference room reservations.
- Prepare various paperwork in support of program needs.
- Assist with incoming phone calls.
- Make travel arrangements and reservations.
- Prepare travel and business expense reports using Deltek.
- Perform computer data entry, retrieval, and word processing.
Operate other computer software programs and various other types of
- Maintain various tracking databases in Excel.
- File and retrieve records, folders, or other materials.
- Coordinate events and training for the Strategic Business Unit
- Work with highly confidential information.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within
the department, the Strategic Business Units, Strategic Support
Units and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order
to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What Youll Need:
High School diploma or equivalent plus 4 or more years of related
- Each higher-level related degree, i.e., Bachelors or Masters,
may substitute for two years of related experience. Degree must be
from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an
agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department
- Must be able to obtain a TS/SCI security clearance.
- Must have extensive computer knowledge (Microsoft Office
Applications) and high-level administrative skills.
- Ability to work with considerable independence and as part of
- Must have ability to work under pressure and handle multiple
- Demonstrated decision making based on knowledge of organization
policies and procedures, and the Directors requirements.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality concerning sensitive
information is required.
Work is performed in an office environment.
- Travel and local commute between Ball facilities and other
possible non-Ball locations may be required.
A current DoD clearance and/or SCI access with Polygraph is not
required to be eligible for this position, however applicant must
be willing and eligible for submission within 60-90 days after an
offer is accepted and must be able to maintain the applicable
clearance/access. By applying to this position, you are agreeing to
complete a National Security Clearance Pre-Screen Questionnaire to
evaluate your general ability to obtain the required security
clearance or government customer access associated with this
Relocation for this position is not available.
Compensation & Benefits:
HIRING SALARY RANGE: $19.71 - $26.44 per hour (Salary to be
determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and
abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with
- This position includes a competitive benefits package. For
details, copy and paste https://bit.ly/3pNSnxv into your browser or
visit our careers site.
US CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED
Ball Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected
veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Ball Aerospace, Albuquerque , Administrative Associate III, Other , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!