Company: Sargent & Lundy, LLC
Posted on: February 16, 2020
OverviewSargent & Lundy provides comprehensive consulting,
engineering, design, and analysis for electric power generation and
power delivery projects worldwide.Our Core ValuesWe are a company
of principled professionals guided by core values that have
fundamentally shaped our business practices and culture. They
provide us with guidance in the day-to-day performance of our work
and adherence to these values is our compass in all business
- Exercise uncompromising integrity and ethics in the conduct of
- Focus on client satisfaction in all activities
- Maintain a highly-competent and satisfied staff
- Communicate openly and honestly
- Improve continuouslyDue to continued growth, Sargent & Lundy
currently has a new opportunity for an Administrative Specialist in
our Albuquerque, NM office. In this position you will provide
exceptional administrative support services in a fast-paced
- Review backup documentation for travel expense reports and
- Serve as a focal point for administrative and documentation
activities. Responsible for coordinating and scheduling meetings,
and material requirements of assigned projects; including copying
drawings and documents for project meetings.
- Responsible for front desk/receptionist duties such as
answering phones, maintaining professional office environment, and
common area upkeep.
- Prepare and distribute mail/packages, ordering office supplies
on-line and keeping inventory of materials, and general
- Prepare and coordinate FedEx/UPS letter/package pickup
- Act as liaison between Property Management Office and staff to
relay building and parking lot communication.
- And any other administrative responsibilities as
assigned.QualificationsWe do not sponsor employees for work
authorization in the U.S. for this position.
- Understand instructions given in written and/or verbal form to
perform the role.
- Perform the essential duties of the job often requiring
sitting, standing, walking, using the hands to finger, handle or
feel, reaching with hands or arms, speaking, and hearing.
- Stoop, kneels, crouches and/or lifts about 25 pounds.
- Operate office equipment on a regular basis such as a computer
with mouse and monitor; printer, copier, telephone, fax machine,
etc.Essential skills and experience:
- This position requires a high school diploma (or
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, and
- Candidate needs to be flexible, a team player, and a
self-starterValued but not required skills and experience:
- Familiarity with Federal Travel Regulations (FTR)
- Motivated to learn and grow
- Some college level education
- Experience working in a technical engineering and/or security
- High Proficiency in writing and editing skills
- Prior experience should include working in a production
environment, meeting established production and accuracy goals with
the ability to maintain focus on quality of detailsSargent & Lundy
is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any
protected status as defined by law.City AlbuquerqueState NMCountry
United StatesArea of Interest AdministrativeType Full Time -
RegularJob ID 2020-2920
Keywords: Sargent & Lundy, LLC, Albuquerque , Administrative Specialist, Administration, Clerical , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!