Customer Service / New Account Sales (Fully Bilingual Spanish)
Posted on: July 14, 2019
We are currently hiring for Bilingual Customer Service
Representatives whose main responsibility is new account sales.
This position requires bilingual Spanish speaking to support our
customers in selling Comcast products and services. You will
approach sales as a way of helping our customers receive the best
value for their money. We are looking for someone that is
service-oriented, able to communicate effectively and display a
professional and positive demeanor. You will relate well to the
customer, think and exercise sound judgment, and act responsibly in
the customers and the companys interest.
We are offering benefits to employees on their first day of
employment and up to $22/hour with our commission plan!
Responsible for providing day of job support to field technicians
serving residential customers. Works with moderate
supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and
impact on team.
Employees at all levels are expected to:- Understand our Operating
Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by
joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- Interact with technicians via phone and task messaging to
answer questions and provide information.
- Add, change or reorder customer equipment, reboot remote
equipment, and create work order and task code modifications in the
biller system, confirm billing changes with customer, as
- Accurately disposition call and/or task reasons and
resolutions, utilizing appropriate dispositioning tool.
- Complete basic order modification and troubleshooting with
field technicians on all product lines.
- Recognize escalation points to ensure efficient and outstanding
- Support real-time service verification, ensuring quality
levels, using internal tools.
- Support field technician activations and troubleshooting by
utilizing department tools and systems as well as field tools.
Provide education to field technicians on effective use of field
tools to enable self- service.
- Use active listening skills to ensure mutual understanding and
effective communication of information.
- Represent the Company in a positive, professional manner.
Minimize need for further escalation.
- Utilize ability to analyze, solve problems, and receive
feedback, to adjust tactics in a fast moving environment.
- Meet or exceed established goals and performance
- Successfully complete required training with expected
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 1-2 years related experience.
- Comcast experience preferred
- ACSR experience required
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive
innovation to create the worlds best entertainment and online
experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety
of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career
opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We
are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks
to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and
services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share
in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries
and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want
you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action /
Drug-Free workplace employer.
Keywords: Comcast, Albuquerque , Customer Service / New Account Sales (Fully Bilingual Spanish), Sales , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!