Front Desk Agent
Company: Home2 Suites by Hilton
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*The Home2 Suites by Hilton is looking for a Front Desk Agent to
join the team. This is a great opportunity to begin a career in the
hospitality industry. By working for this hotel, you will be
managed by Total Management Systems, a growing organization
operating ten hotels throughout the state. Enjoy access to health
insurance, dental coverage, vision, 401(k) with a match, paid
time-off, paid sick leave and hotel discounts throughout the
You are often time's the first representative of the hotel that a
guest comes in contact with, and as such one of the most important
sources of public relations to our business. Therefore,
confidentiality, cheerfulness, friendliness, honesty, politeness,
and tactfulness are important traits that are expected at all
times. Each guest must know they come first. Negative,
unprofessional comments about guests or other team members should
never be expressed in public or to a guest.
*Major Duties: *
* Assisting guests with the check-in and check-out process,
including the computation and collection of payment.
* Complete and verify all audit paperwork and shift reports.
* Process all financial transactions, including the verification
and processing of credit card transactions in accordance with
company policies and procedures.
* Perform nightly balancing and telephone services to ensure proper
posting to property management system; perform night backup of
* Prepare express checkout folios.
* Maintain room status inventory.
* Communicate all pertinent shift information to GM and other desk
* Being proficient in local area amenities (nearest restaurants,
gas stations, banks/atms, post offices, shopping, etc).
* Handling guest's concerns immediately and requesting management
assistance if necessary.
* Have detailed knowledge of the hotel amenities including all
systems in the guest rooms (phone systems, internet use, movies,
long distance phone calls, how to work the thermostat, etc).
* Ensuring through their action, the highest level of guest
* Must sell the value of the hotel and strive to earn the most
reservations and room sales via phone and personal contact with
* Responsible for balancing the revenue and expense transactions,
which occurred during the day at the hotel. Responsible for the
overall operations and appearance of the front desk.
* Typically handles both the duties of the front desk agent and
some of the duties of the accounting department.
* Tracks room revenue, occupancy percentages, and other front
office operating statistics.
* Always represent the hotel in a positive manner; SMILE.
* Other duties as assigned
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Home2 Suites by Hilton, Albuquerque , Front Desk Agent, Sales , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!