Verizon Client Partner BD-SLED Sales - Albuquerque, NM
Location: Los Lunas
Posted on: September 24, 2022
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world's leading providers of technology and
communications services, transforming the way we connect across the
globe. We're a diverse network of people driven by our shared
ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to
learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create
within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward - and
you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you'll be doing...
As a Client Partner - Business Development at Verizon, you'll play
a key role in driving the growth in government accounts. You'll act
as a resource for all things government sales, providing long-range
strategic planning for growth of major accounts, managing C-level
relationships, and providing industry-specific knowledge. You'll
also provide competitive intelligence, position Verizon
competitively, and provide guidance regarding product management
You'll also architect and execute strategic plans to ensure Verizon
solutions align with clients' business challenges. You'll provoke,
uncover, nurture, and assist in closing complex, integrated
solutions which enable clients to realize their objectives. You'll
educate government representatives on contract pricing and
processes as well as solutions and sales strategies. You'll
collaborate with leaders, HQ, and Public Sector Marketing on
strategy and coordinating events, activities, communication, and
Other responsibilities associated with the position include:
- - Working with government sales teams to seek out new growth
- - Developing and providing expertise for all offerings, products,
and services applicable to the government space.
- - Educating sales teams on innovative solutions that address
current and future customer needs.
- - Collaborating cross-functionally to deliver on regional
- - Meeting with elected officials and C-level executives in
agencies to establish and foster executive sponsorship in the
- - Building trusting relationships with customers.
- - Identifying and qualifying opportunities and engaging
cross-functional resources to position Verizon for success.
- - Responding to Request For Proposals (RFPs).
- - Negotiating contracts and managing them to completion.
- - Building customer reference databases and collecting
- - Presenting to various audiences at executive meetings, customer
demos, and trade shows.
- - Utilizing sales force automation, funnel management, and
prospecting tools to develop business.
- - Using social media to promote Verizon's solutions in
partnership with reference accounts.
Where you'll be working---
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that
includes work from home and assigned office days set by your
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
- - Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- - Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- - Experience working successfully within a matrixed
- - Experience establishing and fostering relationships with
- - Experience providing thought leadership to major public sector
- - Experience developing a sales force and training and
re-engineering for solutions-based selling.
- - Experience consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- - A valid driver's license.
- - Willingness to travel up to 75% of the time.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- - A master's degree in a relevant technical, engineering, or
- - Experience in contract management and procurements
- - Demonstrated industry/segment experience and insight.
- - Verbal and written communication skills.
- - Ability to facilitate and present information to a variety of
- - Experience using social media in a professional setting.
- - Experience serving as a consultant to state, local, and
- - Experience negotiating contracts with closure of at least five
million dollarsin TCV.
- - Experience developing business cases based on TCO/ROI/ROIC
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our
employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity
makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive
environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of
belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and
empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check
out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
NYC candidates: Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated
against COVID-19 for onsite and hybrid NYC roles. Verizon provides
reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g.,
for medical or religious reasons). Additional information will be
provided during the hiring process.
PandoLogic. , Location: Los Lunas, NM - 87031 , PL: 546579809
Keywords: Verizon, Albuquerque , Verizon Client Partner BD-SLED Sales - Albuquerque, NM, Sales , Los Lunas, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!