VP of Sales - Remote - USA
Company: FullStack Labs
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Sales & Marketing - Business Development / FullStack Labs is the
fastest-growing software consultancy in the Americas. We help
organizations like Uber, GoDaddy, MGM, Siemens, Stanford
University, and the State of California, build distributed software
development teams, and deliver transformational digital solutions.
As an employee-first company, we focus on hiring the most talented
software designers and developers in the western hemisphere, by
creating a positive, respectful, and supportive work environment
where they can achieve their greatest potential. We're most proud
of: *Offering life-changing career opportunities to talented
software professionals across the Americas. *Building
highly-skilled software development teams for hundreds of the
world's greatest companies. *Having delivered hundreds of
successful custom software solutions, which have positively
impacted the lives and careers of millions of users. *Our client
Net Promoter Score of 64, twice the industry average. *Sustained
growth of 100% - 200% per year. Job Brief: FullStack Labs is
seeking a Vice President of Sales to lead our sales organization.
As the most senior sales leader, you will report directly to the
CEO, and you will be directly responsible for 100% of the company's
revenue generation and rapid growth. This is a 100% remote
position. Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading existing sales team, including client success and
- Building new sales team, including enterprise, new markets, and
- Overseeing sales operations.
- Performing pipeline reviews with sales managers and sales reps
and ensuring all leads/deals are being capitalized on.
- Creating and managing sales processes and identifying where
improvements can be made.
- Developing sales plans and strategies to achieve sales
- Defining compensation, commission, and bonus programs.
- Recruiting and hiring sales staff and developing training
- Outlining and managing sales budgets.
- Achieving quarterly and annual sales goals and motivating the
sales teams to achieve their goals.
- Monitoring the market and competitor products and
- Providing detailed sales forecasting and hitting
- Reviewing client activity, anticipating client needs, and
improving client satisfaction.
- Creating sales reports and providing feedback to the leadership
- Establishing and maintaining key customer
- Must be aggressive, energetic, biassed towards action, honest,
ethical, analytical, introspective, and self-aware.Must Have:
- 10+ years of sales experience.
- 5+ years of sales management experience in the software
consulting industry. (Only candidates with sales management
experience within the software consulting industry will be
considered for this position.)
- A proven, verifiable track record of success scaling sales
teams and exceeding sales goals at a software consultancy.
- A strong network of clients and companies that utilize software
- A strong network within the software consulting industry.
- A four-year college degree from an accredited college or
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to persuade and
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the
ability to multitask.
- Enthusiasm for helping and educating others.
- Interest in marketing, business, and technology.What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture - Your team will be as
smart and driven as you.
- Outstanding compensation and competitive benefits.
- A chance to make an impact - Your work will contribute directly
to our strategy and growth. FullStack Labs is proud to be an equal
opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment
opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex,
national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital
status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have
a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please
let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form,
which can be provided upon request during our hiring and interview
Keywords: FullStack Labs, Albuquerque , VP of Sales - Remote - USA, Sales , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!