Company: David's Bridal
Posted on: January 15, 2022
BEST. JOB. EVER!
OUR most wonderful time of the year is just getting started. Let
the bridal holiday magic begin! Along with competitive pay and a
great discount, our team members have unlimited earning potential.
What could be better than that?
Here are some of the perks:
$500 sign on bonus*
25% store discount
$400 referral bonus for every friend hired with no limit*
Competitive pay rates
- Additional terms and conditions apply.Be part of the
The Stylist is responsible for providing and maintaining a
positive, friendly, empathetic and professional selling experience
with all customers. Stylists are responsible for providing 5-Star
Customer Service to all David's Bridal customers, achieving sales
goals and productivity by expertly following our 5-Step Selling
Process, and performing duties related to the presentation and
operations of the store. S/he reports to the Store Manager in
partnership with the Sales Manager. Bridal Stylists are brand
ambassadors and demonstrate the values and critical success factors
of the David's Bridal brand.
Essential Job Functions:
- Welcome all customers with genuine, friendly enthusiasm over
the phone and in person, communicate clearly and concisely adapting
style to suit customers.
- Use all systems to manage the customer flow to deliver 5-star
customer experience (Appointments/Customers/Point of sale system).
Use iPad tools to research and enthusiastically communicate this
information to the customer.
- Responsible for providing exceptional service to multiple
customers at one time and contribute to the store achievement of
5-Star Customer Service. Proactively address customer concerns with
confidence. Know when to escalate and partner with leadership
- Prepare for customer appointments by reviewing the customer
profiles, favorites and preparing a fitting room.
- Build a relationship by welcoming customers to the store,
asking questions and listening to understand customer expectations
and needs (emotional and practical).
- Strive to identify the perfect gown/dress in the customer's
first three try-ons.
- Review Timeline Calendar and set future appointments aligning
to customer needs; follow up with customers to remind/set future
- Communicate how alterations do play an important role in
perfecting the dress for her event in partnership with Alterations.
Promote all alterations services and personalization options.
Partner with Alterations Specialists to set up appointments to
personalize and fit gowns/dresses. Assist store team in achieving a
goal of 80% conversion of brides sold to Alterations
- Ensure proper measurements are taken and entered into events as
required for ordering dresses and minimizing returns and
- Maintain store-standards (clean, organized, promotional
readiness) to support a flawless shopping experience. Reports any
broken or damaged equipment to store management.
- Maintains high dress code standards for her/himself per the
- Offer David's Bridal loyalty & partners program to support and
promote one stop for all life events.Analyzing & Decision
- Respond promptly to all customer questions providing product
and service information. Build relationships to meet or exceed
customer satisfaction and loyalty.Managing Performance
- Maintain David's Bridal hourly sales productivity standards by
utilizing the 5-Step Selling Process.
- Supports all cash wrap behaviors and processes transactions
with accuracy to make every customer feel celebrated. (Ask about
shopping experience, sell additional add-ons and promote services,
confirm contact information, review receipt/polices, and schedule
all future appointments). Maintain knowledge of and follow
procedures for special order dresses.
- Consistently achieve a 65% or greater platform conversion.
- Consistently achieve add-on goals, headpiece 75%, foundations
10% and shoes 20%.
- Sets come back appointments for the complete wedding party
including Bridesmaids, Mother-of-the-Bride and Flower Girl.
- Become the trusted advisor to his or her customer by completing
training in a timely manner and continually building product
knowledge and fashion trend expertise.
- Strive to become a Circle of Excellence member by exceeding
sales targets.Managing Change
- Execute new processes, behaviors, contests and programs as
- Perform duties and tasks as assigned by store management
- Promotion and sign set up
- Merchandising and visual changes
- Markdowns and inventory countsGaining Commitment
- Actively support the store team to achieve sales, service and
- Accurately clock in and out for all scheduled shifts, breaks
- Follow all loss prevention, security processes and
policies.Developing Self & Others
- Focus on own development and learning, complete all training as
assigned for on-going development.
- Celebrate successes of team members. Share sales expertise and
product knowledge with fellow stylists.
- Open to coaching and feedback to improve behaviors and/or
processes. Capitalize on feedback from coaching conversations with
- Complete all required myLearning courses within the first 90
days and remain current with myLearning CurriculumCompetencies:
- Match words with actions to build trust and respect.Drive
- Strive to achieve results through determination and
- Keep going during difficult or challenging
- Build and maintain positive relationships within and across
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required
to stand, walk, and sit for extended periods of time; reach for
tools and objects with hands and arms; climb stairs; stoop, kneel,
crouch, or crawl; and talk to and hear customers. The employee must
occasionally lift to 25 pounds. The employee must be able to see up
close and at a distance, as well as use peripheral vision and depth
perception, and be able to look at, read, and use a computer and
electronic devices for long periods of time.
Education & Credentials:
High school diploma or an equivalent degree. Having 1 -2 years
prior retail experience in an apparel, service or specialty store
environment, and prior experience with computerized POS system is
Now that we've popped the question, please say "I do".
Part Time Benefits Include
- Professional Environment
- Generous Employee Discount After First Pay PeriodLove wins when
love is for Everyone!
Our mission at David's Bridal is to embrace the ideas of Diversity,
Equity, and Inclusion. It is our goal to build a workforce that is
representative as the customers we serve. We vow to create a
culture where all forms of diversity are celebrated and seen as
The preceding job description has been designed to highlight the
general nature and level of work performed by employees within this
classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as
a comprehensive description of all duties, responsibilities and
qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Actual
duties and responsibilities will vary.
Keywords: David's Bridal, Albuquerque , Bridal Sales, Sales , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!