Collector I - B2B
Company: CareerStaff Unlimited
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Collector I - B2B
We are looking to add a business-to-business Collector to our
finance team based in Albuquerque, NM. This position is responsible
for contacting and managing clients regarding payment terms as well
as collecting past due invoices. Our ideal candidate is highly
organized, confident, and has strong customer service skills.
We are also certified as a Great Place to Work and we value having
a fun workplace culture, so our ideal candidate must have a
personable and positive attitude!
**With COVID-19 in mind, this position will start remotely and
transition on-site at a later date.
What We Offer:
- Unparalleled company culture
- Full benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k)
- Paid time off, vacation days, sick leave
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Dedicated training
- Own all collection activities for client accounts assigned to
- Collect past due balances by reaching out using: telephone,
email, messaging, and any other means of contact
- Review assigned client accounts regularly to address past due
balances on open accounts.
- Document all collection efforts and activities
- Research and analyze short payments, skipped invoices, and
- Provide invoice and timesheet copies and customer aging reports
to clients on an as-needed basis
- Manage client accounts to payment terms
- Initiates adjustments and write-offs
- Responsible for adhering to collection policies and
- Responsible for maintaining positive relationships with clients
and business units
- Responsible for month-end reports and updates
- All other duties as requested
- Experience in business-to-business collections.
- Understanding of basic accounting and finance procedures and
- Proficient with spreadsheets and with Microsoft Suite.
- Associate or bachelor's degree preferred.
Keywords: CareerStaff Unlimited, Albuquerque , Collector I - B2B, Sales , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!