Network Analyst II - 2838
Company: Millennium Engineering and Integration Company
Posted on: September 13, 2019
Millennium Engineering & Integration is in search of an experienced
Cybersecurity Network Analyst to support the corporate
Cybersecurity operations. Primary responsibilities include daily
monitoring/management of the Software Defined WAN (SD-WAN), network
devices (Cisco ASA Appliances, Cisco Switches and Routers), VPN
tunnels, RADIUS Servers and wireless access points (WAPs). The
candidate will need to support day-to-day operations of the IT Team
with troubleshooting network connectivity, addressing IT Service
Desk tickets and support the cybersecurity program in identifying,
preventing and mitigating threats to the Millennium network.
Experience working in a secure environment is preferred but not
required for the role. About 20% travel is possible initially and
will be required less as the first year progresses.
Duties & Responsibilities
The following duties are expected in this role; however, other
duties may be assigned to support a special project, assignment and
- Use of network tools to capture packets and analyze traffic from
host-to-host and or site-to-site.
- Review of vulnerabilities discovered by the Nessus vulnerability
- Develops IT architecture deliverables, specific to information
security countermeasure implementations, for operational systems
and systems under development.
- Assist in providing continuous monitoring support of corporate
information systems on premise and cloud-based.
- Participate and Adhere to the Change Control Process.
- Updates existing, and develop new policies and procedures to
ensure compliance with NIST 800-171 standard, and other data
- Create, update, and maintain standard operating procedures for
the network architecture.
- Assist with updates existing, and develop new policies and
procedures to ensure compliance with NIST 800-171 standard, and
other data protection requirements.
- Eight years IT experience with six or more years experience
within Network Engineering.
- Requires hands-on experience in designing, drawing, connecting,
configuring, troubleshooting, and maintaining local area networks
(LANs) and Wide Area Networks (WANs).
- Knowledge of FISMA, RMF, NIST 800-171 and NIST 800-53.
- Knowledge and experience with SNORT, WireShark or similar packet
- Six plus years of experience designing and implementing large
LAN/WAN environments using Cisco equipment.
- Must have a thorough understanding of Point-to-Point and MPLS
circuits, Ethernet, Spanning Tree, TCP/IP, IP Access Lists, iSCSI,
NAT, EIGRP, and OSPF.
- Preferred: CCNP meeting the aforementioned requirements and
having experience with two or more of the following: VoIP,
Site-to-Site VPN, and Cisco ASA Firewalls.
- Preferred: Knowledge of Nessus security tools that make up Nessus
Firm working knowledge of concepts, practices and procedures and
ability to use in varied situations.
Minimum education: Vocational or Technical Training
Preferred education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Information
Preferred Certifications: CCNA or CCNP, Security+
Clearance: Secret Clearance Required
Must Be a U.S. Citizen
Millennium offers a comprehensive benefits package. Millennium is
An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Millennium does
not discriminate on any basis prohibited by applicable law
including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability,
age, citizenship status, or Vietnam era or special disabled
veteran's status in recruitment, employment, promotion,
compensation, benefits, or training. It is also Millennium's policy
to maintain a work environment free from discrimination on the
basis of sexual orientation.
Millennium participates in the E-Verify program.
Job Req: 2838
Keywords: Millennium Engineering and Integration Company, Albuquerque , Network Analyst II - 2838, Professions , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!