Forklift Operator AM
Company: Tempur Sealy
Posted on: January 14, 2019
World's largest mattress manufacturing facility is currently looking for two forklift operators! Must be able to work Monday - Thursday; 6 am to 4:30 pm; and as the production schedule requires.
Full benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401K, vacation leave, sick leave, floating holidays, company uniforms, free uniform laundry service, temperature controlled environment, and more) included in this opportunity.
A Forklift Operator is responsible for driving powered industrial truck equipped with lifting devices such as forklift, boom, scoop, lift boom with swivel hook, fork grapple, clamps, elevating platform or trailer hitch to push, pull, lift, stack, tier, or move products, equipment or materials.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follow all safety guidelines and participate as fully-empowered team member to achieve organization-wide goal of zero incidents.
- Moves levers and pushes pedals to drive truck and control movement of lift apparatus.
- Positions forks, lifting platform or other lifting device under, over or around loaded pallets skids, boxes, products, or materials and transports load to designated area.
- Unloads and stacks materials by raising and lowering lifting device.
- Inventories materials on work floor and supplies workers with materials, as needed.
- Loads or unloads materials onto or off of pallets, skids, or lifting device.
- Lubricates truck and recharges, maintains and changes out batteries, as needed.
- Loads/unload trucks.
- Complete all documentation required in the shipping or receiving processes.
- Store, count, move, mark and issue materials in accordance with shipping and receiving department processes and procedures, either verbal or written.
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervision.
Keywords: Tempur Sealy, Albuquerque , Forklift Operator AM, Professions , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!