Business Analyst, Senior
Company: Chenega MIOS
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Business Analyst, Senior
Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in your employer's core culture? If so, Chenega Military, Intelligence & Operations Support (MIOS) could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who support large-scale government operations by leveraging cutting-edge technology and take your career to the next level!
At Cyberstar, we aim to analyze and boost human and business performance through the implementation of business process redesign and information technology (IT) modernization to include data analytics and cloud computing.
We offer an alternate solution to improving the quality and effectiveness of business operations. In an ever-changing economy, Cyberstar helps companies better read and understand their market data through the synchronization of process innovation, human dynamics, analysis, and the integration of data technology capabilities, to ensure functional optimization in their business.
The Business Analyst, Senior is responsible for the technical, contractual, administrative, and financial aspects of the assigned task(s) as assigned by the Federal Task Lead. Duties may include high-level analysis and support related to statutory requirements and compliance, assignments to support the Bureau mission/strategic goals, business process reengineering, writing implementation plans, configuration management, change management, IT asset management, IT service request fulfillment and/or integration of IT portfolio processes to other procedures and disciplines.
Work you'll do
As a Business Analyst, Senior within our Department of Interior Bureau of Indian Affairs ( (https://www.bia.gov/bia) DOI BIA) team, you will:
* Provide internal/external analysis services to management and technical staff by supporting IT investments and solving complex IT project management with federal laws, regulations, and procedures.
* Plan, conduct, and manage research and development work on projects of major complexity with the origination and application of new and best practices techniques.
* Utilize data modeling in developing modern business methods.
* Identify best practices and create and assess performance measurements.
* Lead key technical areas and is responsible for meeting milestones and deliverables.
* Review and analyze cost, schedule, and performance requirements for federal IT investments.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree
* 7+ years of relevant experience
* Background check with the ability to obtain a Public Trust
* The position requires a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Ability to obtain Public Trust.
* Knowledge of SDLC, FEA, Capital Planning, and FISMA.
* Ability to provide group facilitation, interviewing, training, and other forms of knowledge transfer.
* In-depth knowledge and experience performing configuration management, the applicable principles, ITIL Framework, change management, IT asset management, and IT service request fulfillment.
* Knowledge of process improvement and reengineering methodologies and principles as applied to process modernization projects.
* In-depth knowledge of and experience with supporting project management office operations regarding the management, planning, implementation, and all phases of the capital planning and strategic planning processes.
* Recognized standing as a practice leader in professional or technical disciplines.
* Strong coordination, organization, teaming, and communication skills.
* Must have excellent organizational, scheduling, and prioritization skills.
* Must have the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality, ethics, and integrity.
* Ability to work well individually or in a group setting.
* Ability to interact with co-workers to develop a team environment.
* Ability to work under pressure and time constraints.
* Ability to work independently without direct supervision or guidance.
How you'll grow
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers.
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you.
Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our team members, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News- https://chenegamios.com/news/
Tips from your Talent Acquisition team
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site - www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/1472684/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/chenegamios/
#Gruet #Gruetwinery #LosPoblanos
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program
Keywords: Chenega MIOS, Albuquerque , Business Analyst, Senior, Professions , Albuquerque, New Mexico
here to apply!