Combat Documentation-Production Specialist (Enlistment Required)
Company: US Army
Posted on: January 25, 2023
US Army - Albuquerque-Santa Fe - Combat Documentation-Production
Specialist- US Army Enlistment RequiredEnlist as a soldier into the
United States Army and become a certified -Combat
documentation/production specialists responsible for supervising,
planning and operating electronic and film-based still, video and
audio acquisition equipment in order to document combat and
noncombat operations. This is NOT a civilian contractor position. -
Enlist for this particular role - this is not a general US Army
No experience necessary. Position is entry-level. Minimum
requirements can vary from 2-6 years of training for certification,
depending on the role. All candidates are able to choose their
terms of service when selecting their job prior to signing a
Operate and perform unit level maintenance on motion, still and
studio television cameras
Prepare captions for documentation images
Operate electronic and film-based processing, editing, audio and
printing darkroom equipment
- - - - - - - 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- - - - - - - 26 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job
- - - - - - - 30 days paid vacation annually.
- - - - - - - Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- - - - - - - Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- - - - - - - Obtain Industry standard recognized
- - - - - - - Between 17-34 years old.
- - - - - - - No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- - - - - - - Current High School Senior, High school graduate or
- - - - - - - Permanent resident or US citizen.
- - - - - - - Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- - - - - - - Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery
Keywords: US Army, Albuquerque , Combat Documentation-Production Specialist (Enlistment Required), Professions , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!