Laborers for Concrete Construction - Albuquerque, NM
Company: CONCRETE FRAME ASSOCIATES
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Concrete Frame Associates is Denver's leading provider of
concrete formwork and concrete frame services. Across Colorado, New
Mexico and Wyoming, Concrete Frame Associates has an exceptional
record of safely completing projects on-time and on-budget
supported by a well-established safety program and culture of solid
core values. Primary Responsibilities
- Perform general construction labor to include jobsite clean-up
and moving of materials by hand or by utilizing material handling
equipment; including rigging of materials to be hoisted by
- Operating motorized equipment including power tools, saws,
hammers, nails, and bolts.
- Work requires alert individuals with good balance and physical
- Pouring of vertical concrete.
- Install and remove reshores per instructions.
- Removal, cleaning, stacking and banding of form materials.
- Working during inclement weather, could be exposed to extreme
cold and heat, noise and dust from construction operations
depending upon project site. Minimum Qualifications
- Frequently lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling up to 50
pounds of material and up to 90 pounds of material with assistance,
- Frequently walking, stooping, kneeling, reaching and
- Frequent use of hand tools such as power tools, circular saws,
hammers, nails, and bolts. Preferred Experience
- Preference given to candidates with a minimum of 6 months of
formwork / concrete construction laborer work experience at meets
or exceeds performance expectations. All candidates must be willing
to submit to any job related background check, fitness for duty,
and drug screen that are required during the hiring process.
Applications valid through December 31, 2022. Concrete Frame
Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified candidates
will be considered without regard to race, religion, sex,
disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or gender
Keywords: CONCRETE FRAME ASSOCIATES, Albuquerque , Laborers for Concrete Construction - Albuquerque, NM, Professions , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!