Journeyman (Union) - Painter/Caulkers/Sealants
Company: American National Insulation
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Union Pay & Benefits*
*Here is glimpse of what you will do: *
- Install products as allowed by associated collective bargaining
agreement and/or project labor agreement.
- Unloads and stages material at job site following all lifting and
material handling guidelines.
- Installs product per work order, manufacturer, quality and safety
- Completes post-installation quality check and verifies product
installation meets inspection codes.
- Responsible for picking up waste created at the job site and
returning unused material to the truck for use at next job site or
return to Division.
- Responsible for reporting safety, customer or quality concerns
that interfere with the completion of assigned jobs to Division
- Ensures that installation schedules are met..
- Review your daily work schedule and ensure truck is loaded with
all product(s), tools and equipment for the day.
- Complete vehicle safety, job site inspections.
- Safely unload and stage material at job site.
- Report safety, customer or quality concerns.
- Perform warehouse related duties as required.
*Authorized Drivers: *
- Responsible for the inspection and condition of truck.
- Responsible for the safe operation of truck in compliance with
local public transportation laws.
- Responsible for using spotter when backing up the vehicle.
- Must immediately report to Management any tickets, fines or
violations on Motor Vehicle Report.
- Responsible for individual and crew compliance with all company
and division level policies and procedures.
- Any other duty, task or responsibility as assigned
*Here is some of what you will need (required): *
- Must be a min of 18 years of age and have a valid Driver's
- Clear Post Offer Drug Screen.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Climb, stoop, kneel, crawl, stand to perform daily work and
ladder climbing, as needed.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
American National Insulation, Inc. is an equal opportunity
employer. EOE Protected Veterans/Disability.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 - $27.00 per hour
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
* UNION: 1 year (Preferred)
* Painter/Caulkers/Sealants: 1 year (Preferred)
* Commercial Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
* Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: American National Insulation, Albuquerque , Journeyman (Union) - Painter/Caulkers/Sealants, Professions , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!