Posted on: September 24, 2022
Company Overview Thank you for your interest in joining our
team. We're committed to excellence. That's why we invest in great
people-knowledgeable, customer-focused, collaborative and
responsive-who are trained for today's problems and tomorrow's
solutions. We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits, and a
positive work environment designed around the commitment to mutual
respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success
of our organization. Explore our culture. Business Analyst As a
Business Analyst on the Amsive CI Team, you support our project
management and development teams to seamlessly onboard and manage
complex client technology, from the point of sale to the go-live
date and beyond. You will work with each of our internal
departments and serve as a liaison among stakeholders to understand
the structure, policies, technology, and operations of Amsive and
our largest clients, ultimately documenting and recommending
solutions that enable Amsive and clients to achieve their goals. In
addition, you serve as a knowledgeable resource to our internal and
external clients, securing their relationship and leading them
comfortably and confidently through the project process. Day to
day, you'll be responsible for successfully supporting specifically
assigned projects. This includes the following responsibilities:
- Collect, document, interpret, analyze and confirm
specifications for new or enhanced database and/or reporting
functionality with internal and external business owners.
- Participate in logical design sessions associated with the
implementation of business requirements.
- Capture business goals/needs effectively, following a standard
- Clarify and develop objectives and key issues in a structured
- Document and create Functional Specifications, Functional Use
Cases, including documented workflows, data flow diagrams, process
flows, prototypes and user/interface designs.
- Present requirements to stakeholders, confirming findings
and/or making adjustments to documentation.
- Provide soundly based advice to both development team and
account teams, from a business and/or technical perspective.
- Document logical/conceptual designs from requirements
- Review & confirm with all stakeholders the suitability of
proposed solutions including assessment of impact.
- Coordinate the preparation of user-acceptance criteria.
- Act as the liaison between the account teams and the
development team. QA/Testing Support
- Manage requirements issues arising during testing.
- Assist in business procedure testing.
- Provide assistance in QA as required.
- Provide advice/support for development of QA documentation or
post-implementation support documentation. Relationship Management
- Liaise with external organizations where required.
- Liaise between departments on movement of CI projects in
- Contribute positively to the team environment to allow
individual and team goals to be met.
- Facilitate strong communication between account teams and CI
- Collaborate with team members in evaluating existing processes
and creating new processes when required.
- Provides sales support as a subject matter expert in their area
of expertise as needed.
- Qualifications: Experience & Knowledge
- Engineering, Science or Computer Science undergraduate
degree/diploma, or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 years work experience within a technology organization
- Experience within healthcare marketing analytics and database
- Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Excellent technical writing skills.
- Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple and concurrent
- Demonstrated experience with developing Functional
Specifications, Impact Assessments, Process and Data Flows, and
Functional Use Cases.
- Advanced skills with PC-based tools including MS project, MS
Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint).
- Exemplar interpersonal skills and professionalism with the
ability to build business relationships.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong ability to negotiate both with internal and external
teams in getting to an optimal solution.
- Self-starter who works well in a high pressure
- Clear and concise writing and verbal skills are crucial to the
ability to obtain and disseminate information.
- Strong facilitation skills.
- Ability to summarize data into high-level themes.
- Provides timely feedback and responses to all, especially
clients. If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at
Amsive, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the
application process, please call (331) ###-####. Amsive is proud to
be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a
supportive and inclusive environment for all employees. It is
Amsive's continuing policy to provide equal employment opportunity
and not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
pregnancy or childbirth, marital status, national origin, ancestry
or citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic
protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy
applies to all aspects of employment, including (but not limited
to) application for employment, recruiting, hiring, compensation,
benefits, promotions and transfers, training, layoffs, rehires,
termination of employment and all other terms and conditions of
employment. As part of the Company's equal employment opportunity
policy, Amsive will also take affirmative action as called for by
applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group
individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated
veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal
veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our
workforce and considered for promotional opportunities. #Amdig
Associated topics: business analyst, business analytic, business
intelligence, financial analyst, forecasting, guidance, investment
fund, monitor, refinement, regulation
Keywords: Amsive, Albuquerque , Business Analyst, Professions , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!