Company: Bluewater Linen
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Description: WORK, PLAY & ENJOY LIFE WITH HERITAGE
We offer a work environment that is focused on the employee
experience, extremely flexible work schedules and benefits that are
unmatched in the industry; including generous discounts on hotel
room rates and food at all of our restaurants in the portfolio
across the state of New Mexico!
Full Time Hourly Position starting at $14 to $16 hourly DOE plus
benefits. Located in Albuquerque, NM. Working out of our Bluewater
Linen Laundry Plant.Open air plant environment with good air
At Bluewater Linen, we strive to create an environment where the
skills and creativity of our employees can flourish and will be
recognized and rewarded. Bluewater is located in the Sawmill
District with state-of-the-art manufacturing exclusively
high-quality cleaning of hospitality linen (hotels & resorts only).
Bluewater Linen opened in Spring of 2017 to help New Mexico
hospitality operators created the most sustainable and
cost-effective luxury bed linen product. Blue Water Linen 4 years
young and business is thriving, as people return to travel. We have
the latest in automation and technology in the United States and
are looking for a customer-orientedDirector of Operations.
Essential Duties and Functions/Responsibilities/Tasks:
- Work under direction of the Facilities Manager and Director of
- Maintain elevated level of positive and professional approach
with employees, coworkers, and customers.
- Learn all equipment functions, needs and operational process
prior to hands on work.
- Communicate regularly with supervisors to verify procedures,
timing, and details to maximize production times on all
- Manage assigned deliveries for plant needs and staging.
- Ability to address / troubleshoot basic mechanical to include
utilities and equipment of plant production pieces.
- Perform cleaning, training, organizing and inventory as
assigned for department efficiency.
- Review production and communicate with team on needs and
- Review and monitor equipment as assigned for the highest level
- Ability to learn online and computer systems as assigned.
- Work with Supervisors to ensure safety for all areas.
- Other duties as assigned consistent with the functions of this
position as needed. PM21
- Maintain, service, and repair all models of commercial laundry
equipment including but not limited to washers, driers, ironers,
boilers, extractors, presses, stackers, and other machinery
- Troubleshoot electrical, mechanical, and pluming, issues and
rebuild pumps, valves, regulators as needed while utilizing an
exceptional understanding of steam/thermal systems.
- Read and interpret technical operation and repair manuals.
- Establish an effective preventive maintenance schedule on all
- Establish an organized laundry inventory system for purchasing
of all parts & materials.
- Provide technical training to the laundry team. Maintain a
constant awareness of safety problems and report unsafe conditions
and exposures to Director of Operations.
- Must understand and adhere to all safety procedures.
- Follow directions and interact with others in a positive
- Basic knowledge of mechanical systems, boilers, and utility
- Excellent verbal and written communication and ability to
- Ability to work on your feet for eight hours or more.
- Must be able to lift/push/reach for/carry 50+ pounds
- High school diploma or equivalent experience/training required;
some college ideal but not required. SEIZE YOUR OPPORTUNITY AND
COMEWORK, PLAY & ENJOY LIFE WITH HERITAGEFlexibility Family Future
GrowthHeritage Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer PI
Keywords: Bluewater Linen, Albuquerque , Facilities Technician, Professions , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!