Overnight Facilities & Maintenance Technician
Company: The Clyde Hotel
Posted on: June 25, 2022
WORK, PLAY & ENJOY LIFE WITH HERITAGE$300 SIGNING BONUS - $150
Referral Bonus , the largest independent hotel group in New Mexico,
is pleased to announce the addition of The Clyde Hotel to its
portfolio of culturally distinct accommodations. Formerly known as
Hyatt Regency Albuquerque, pays homage to the legacy of Clyde
Tingley, historic Governor of the state of New Mexico. The Clyde
will tap into the Heritage mission of providing a rich,
authentically local experience for guests and giving back to the
community. We offer a work environment that is focused on the
employee experience, extremely flexible work schedules and benefits
that are unmatched in the industry; including generous discounts on
hotel room rates and food at all of our restaurants in the
portfolio across the state of New Mexico!Full-time Hourly position
with a range starting at $16 hourly DOE plus benefits. Located in
Albuquerque, NM. Working out of our Clyde Hotel. Essential Duties
- Work under direction of the Facilities Manager/Supervisor.
- Maintain a high level of positivity and professionalism with
guests, team members, and external partners.
- Respond to work orders and perform routine facilities
- Maintain facility equipment as indicated by the preventative
- Inspect buildings, grounds, and equipment for unsafe or
- As directed, conduct regular building and facilities general
maintenance including basic electrical, plumbing, painting,
drywall, tile, and landscaping.
- Repairing and treating structures such as floors, sinks,
showers, walls, windows, carpets, roofs, locks, and drains.
- Ensure that all work activities conform to all safety,
sanitation, and health regulations and policies.
- May include maintenance of pools, spas, and hot tubs.
- Other duties as assigned consistent with the functions of this
position as needed at any of the properties.
- 1 years of facilities maintenance or construction experience
- Hospitality experience preferred.
- Frequent walking, standing, climbing, lifting, stooping, or
carrying of equipment and materials may be required; conditions
could include outdoors, indoors, and confined spaces.
- Ability to push/pull/lift/carry up to 50 pounds.
- May be exposed to extreme or variant temperatures, high and
precarious locations, moving mechanical parts, and vibrations.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including long hours,
nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must have current, unrestricted driver's license and be able to
maintain company group insurance.Inspiring Our Communities, &
Celebrating Local Artisans.Heritage Hotels & Resorts Inc. is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. Follow us on Instagram : The Hotel
Concept: The 20-story Clyde Hotel will offer business and leisure
travelers a place of connection, comfort and engagement in the
heart of downtown. The interior design will reflect a Pueblo Deco
design motif with a touch of Western grittiness and eastern
elegance. The atrium lobby will be reinvigorated to become an
exciting and central gathering space, that envelopes guests in
history and progress through vintage elements set in a modern art
deco backdrop. Guest rooms will maintain the design aesthetic of a
reimagined New Mexico future with a comfortable and relaxing
approach. Clyde and Carrie Tingley's presence will be felt through
refined touches. Guests can relish in the special personality and
character of the space, drawing masculine elements of dark woods,
rich leathers, bold patterns, copper hardware and dimmed lighting.
Classic craft cocktails and quality wines set the tone, from
business meetings to casual drinks. Juxtaposed with the understated
sophistication of 1922 is Carrie's, the ground-floor restaurant
named after Carrie Wooster Tingley, wife of Clyde Tingley. Light
and airy, just like Carrie herself, the restaurant honors the charm
and liveliness of the philanthropic socialite with a prominent
floral motif throughout the space. The menu will reflect popular,
classic dishes from past and present.PI181531693
Keywords: The Clyde Hotel, Albuquerque , Overnight Facilities & Maintenance Technician, Professions , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!