Construction Specialist II
Company: Apidel Technologies
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Duration: 6+ months with higher extension possibilitiesJob
- Ensures the execution of overhead/underground construction
duties such as placing hardline cables, frame and strand poles,
transfer facilities between poles, placing the cable in a joint
trench, and safe operation of construction vehicles and cable
- Investigates and monitors accurate record-keeping concerning
project start, milestone dates, production logs, material costs,
and labor expenditures.
- Instructs work site safety standards; conducts work site visits
to ensure compliance with safety standards and participates in
regular safety meetings with the crew.
- Supports Specialists and leadership team with coordination of
- Generates logs and reports on construction, projects,
materials, and expenditures.
- Reviews resolve and follow up on customer requests and
- Monitors performance of construction crew to established goals
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s), and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of business
support, technical, or production staff who perform tasks in the
- sets priorities for the team. -
- Assigns tasks and checks work at regular intervals
- Responsible for ensuring all work performed on the project
meets or exceeds, Local, State, or Federal standards and
Keywords: Apidel Technologies, Albuquerque , Construction Specialist II, Professions , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!