Medical Records Technician
Posted on: June 24, 2022
The Medical Records Technician requests medical information,
maintains participant charts and compiles census and utilization
reports, in addition to compiling Plans of Care (POC). Physical
attendance at an InnovAge facility and/or an InnovAge participant
home is essential to performing the job duties.
* Prepares charts for new participants and ensures the correctness
of information received.
* Updates systems to ensure accurate demographics
* Maintains the active, closed and purged records for all
* Files documents into participant records on a timely basis.
* Scans documents into participant records on a timely basis.
* Maintains and monitors assessment and reassessment schedules for
* Records and compiles monthly census and reports.
* Participates within the interdisciplinary team in the formulation
of Plans of Care for InnovAge PACE program participants, as well as
in other interdisciplinary team settings that plan, coordinate and
monitor the care of InnovAge PACE program participants.
* Additional work functions and duties may be assigned
* 1+ year experience in Medical Records
* Current knowledge of medical records documentation requirements
for long-term care
* Medical terminology
* High school diploma or GED .
* 2+ year experience in Medical Records
* Associates degree in Health Information Technology
* Accredited Records Technician Coursework or Certification - RHIT
Job Title: Medical Records Technician
FLSA Exemption Status: Non Exempt
Reports to: Health Information Mgmt. Supervisor
Keywords: InnovAge, Albuquerque , Medical Records Technician, Professions , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!