Posted on: May 16, 2022
About the position:We are looking for Diesel Mechanics: Level 1,
Level 2, and Level 3 Your main goal is to ensure our fleet of
transporters are always available. As part of this role, you will
be ensuring preventative maintenance and general repairs are
completed in a timely manner and up to Carvana standards. The
qualifying candidate must be self-motivated, enthusiastic,
goal-oriented, energetic, they must enjoy helping people, and must
have the ability to interact/ communicate with all levels of the
organization. What you'll be doing:
- Provide Fleet maintenance for our fleet of Freightliner,
Western Star, and our custom built hydraulic 9 car trailers.
- Ensure and maintain preventative maintenance, electrical/
mechanical diagnostics and mechanical repair.
- Maintain quality service by enforcing quality and customer
service standards, analyzing and resolving quality and customer
service problems, and recommending system improvements.Diesel
Mechanic Level 1 Compensation: $18.00 to $24.00 an HourDiesel
Mechanic Level 2 Compensation: $24.00 to $30.00 an HourDiesel
Mechanic Level 3 Compensation: $30.00 to $35.00 an HourBenefits:
- Company paid medical insurance
- Tool and Boot allowance
- Discount on vehicle purchase
- Recognition programs
- Growth opportunities
- 401(k) with Carvana Match
- Accrue 144 hours PTO in your first year one
- Tuition ReimbursementTo be able to do your job at Carvana,
there are some basic requirements we want to share with you.
- Minimum 6mo in Heavy Class 8 Mechanical Industry Or Experience
In Similar Industry
- Must have knowledge in both electrical and mechanical
- Must be able to walk 80' and climb a 10' ladder.
- Ability to communicate and interact with others effectively in
a professional, courteous manner.
- Ability to work outdoors.
- Ability to move in and out of vehicles with high
- Ability to work overtime and flexible schedule as needed.
Keywords: Carvana, Albuquerque , Diesel Mechanic, Professions , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!