Diesel Mechanic Level 1
Posted on: May 16, 2022
About the position:We are looking for Diesel Mechanics (Level
1). Your main goal is to ensure our fleet of transporters are
always available. As part of this role, you will be ensuring
preventative maintenance and general repairs are completed in a
timely manner and up to Carvana standards. The qualifying candidate
must be self-motivated, enthusiastic, goal-oriented, energetic,
they must enjoy helping people, and must have the ability to
interact/ communicate with all levels of the organization. What
you'll be doing:
- Provide Fleet maintenance for our fleet of Freightliner,
Western Star, and our custom built hydraulic 9 car trailers.
- Ensure and maintain preventative maintenance, electrical/
mechanical diagnostics and mechanical repair.
- Maintain quality service by enforcing quality and customer
service standards, analyzing and resolving quality and customer
service problems, and recommending system
improvements.Compensation: $18.00 to $24.00 an HourBenefits:
- Company paid medical insurance
- Tool and Boot allowance
- Discount on vehicle purchase
- Recognition programs
- Growth opportunities
- 401(k) with Carvana Match
- Accrue 144 hours PTO in your first year one
- Tuition ReimbursementTo be able to do your job at Carvana,
there are some basic requirements we want to share with you.
- 6 Months - 1 Year In Heavy Class 8 Mechanical Industry Or
Experience In Similar Industry
- Must have knowledge in both electrical and mechanical
- Must be able to walk 80' and climb a 10' ladder.
- Ability to communicate and interact with others effectively in
a professional, courteous manner.
- Ability to work outdoors.
- Ability to move in and out of vehicles with high
- Ability to work overtime and flexible schedule as needed.
Keywords: Carvana, Albuquerque , Diesel Mechanic Level 1, Professions , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!