Parts Inventory Clerk
Company: Inland Kenworth
Posted on: January 16, 2022
DRIVE YOUR CAREER WITH INLANDInland Kenworth is an
industry-leader in the heavy-duty truck & equipment sales, service
and parts marketplace. As a rapidly growing company with over 1400
employees across 35 branches in North America, Inland offers
exciting employment opportunities that can help you drive your
future!THE OPPORTUNITYAs a Parts Inventory Clerk, you will be
responsible for assisting the Parts Manager with purchasing parts
inventory, inventory control and the inventory cycle count
process.This position is located at our sales and service
dealership in Albuquerque, NM.YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Promote sale of parts and accessories to all customers:
walk-in, telephone or internal technicians.
- Processes daily parts department stock orders.
- Processes daily posting of parts purchased for reselling.
- Checks packing slips against invoices for correct prices.
- Works with warehouse staff on reconciling daily cycle counts
for shortages and overages.
- Works with parts manager on keeping the obsolete parts on hand
within company guidelines.
- Processes daily and weekly data entries to vendors to return
dirty cores for credit.
- Helps reconcile daily physical inventory on hand counts for
parts not found in locations.
- Sends out weekly SPC parts on hand reports to the parts
department staff so that they can either locate them or return them
to the vendors.
- Becomes familiar with and complies with the company's Health &
Safety Manual.WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 2+ years related experience in truck parts sales or similar
parts or warehouse/inventory environment
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in
- Ability to self-manage time and set priorities while handling
- Good organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Must have valid Driver's LicenseUS BENEFITS PACKAGEOur
employees receive a generous benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Prescription benefits
- 401k with employer matching program
- Flexible Savings Account
- Health Savings Account (available with some medical plans)
- Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Paid Time Off
- On-going training opportunities
If you are looking for an opportunity to become a part of a dynamic
team of professionals, we invite you to apply today.
Keywords: Inland Kenworth, Albuquerque , Parts Inventory Clerk, Professions , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!