Help Desk Technician
Company: Fidelity TalentSource
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your
next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently
sourcing for a Help Desk Specialist to work in Fidelity's
Enterprise Infrastructure Group in Albuquerque, NM!
The Help Desk Specialist role is to ensure hardware and software
functionality for internal end users. As a Help Desk Specialist,
you will provide break-fix support and request fulfillment for 50K+
users on a wide variety of technology platforms and applications.
Because this is an internal Service Desk, we place a high value on
serving our customer facing associates and those who are in direct
support of accomplishing our business objectives. In addition to
one's technical acumen, we expect a high attention to detail,
outstanding customer service, and one's ability to build a rapport
to effectively elicit crucial details from the user.
- Record, track, and detail all interactions in the appropriate
ticketing tool, as well as identify and raise critical incidents to
the next level if needed.
- Diagnose and solve hardware and software issues
- Research issues using available internally available
- Approach each interaction with a "Customer Obsessed"
- Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends
- Support various types of end users, from software engineers and
financial associates, to top executives
- Associate degree, technical certification, or equivalent work
experience is preferred
- 1+ Years' experience in a Help Desk Support role is a plus
- Experience supporting Microsoft Windows 7 & 10
- Experience supporting Microsoft Office 2010 & O365
- Experience supporting Apple MacOS and Apple mobile
- Experience with ServiceNow, or other ticketing systems is a
- Outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Ability to quickly absorb and retain information
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work well on a team in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of ACD telephony systems
- Experience supporting remote workers in a corporate
- Ability to type a minimum of 40 wpm
- The initial training is 3 weeks and will be conducted M - F,
from 8 to 5. Once out of training your shift be adjusted to align
with the business need.
- You will be on a 90-day probationary period when your
Keywords: Fidelity TalentSource, Albuquerque , Help Desk Technician, Professions , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!