Company: BEStstaff, Inc.
Posted on: November 18, 2021
DO NOT SUBMIT A FACEBOOK-GENERATED 'RESUME' FOR THIS POSITION
About the Job: This is a contract to permanent position working
onsite at a 3PL warehouse. Our client is looking for people who
want more than just a job. If you are dedicated, reliable with work
and attendance, responsible, and committed to hard work and safety,
our client will consider you for permanent employment and benefits
with this stable company after 90 days.
- This position may require working overtime as needed and you
must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends as the
- Steel-toe shoes are required (boots or sneaker style is
- 2nd Shift: 2 pm - 10:30 pm M-F
- Rate of Pay is $15/hr. Position Summary: This position is
responsible for retrieving, moving, and stacking merchandise.
- Loads, unloads, moves, stacks, and stages product using
material handling equipment including forklifts.
- Picks and packs orders throughout the warehouse.
- Documents and maintains inventory, and ensures production area
organization and cleanliness.
- Maintains equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly
- Pallet building, and light assembly.
- Performs labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing, and
- Efficiently stacks and stores the merchandise in the
- Prepares and stages skids for outbound shipments using
- Efficiently moves product from staging and/or storage areas
into outbound trucks and trailers.
- Unload inbound shipments safely and move product to storage
- Driving box truck for deliveries. (once hired permanent)
- Will work in extreme weather, such as sun, heat, cold and
warehouse conditions Job Requirements:You will be required to pass
drug testing and a background investigation, with no felony
convictions, for this position. What Experience/Qualifications Do
- High school diploma or its equivalent is required
- Intermediate solid and current forklift skills and warehouse
- Able to use proper technique to lift up to 100 pounds
- Someone who wants to learn, is willing to take direction from
others and is safety conscious
- Clamp, push-pull experience a plus
- A great attitude, willingness to be a little flexible if the
- Excellent attendance is--mandatory
- Good attitude and 'working as a team' mentality
- A--desire to build a career with this company, as this is an
opportunity for permanent employment after 90 days.--This is not a
short term temporary assignment.
- Physically able to do manual labor as required to do the job.
Other Skills You Must--Have:--
- Must be able to read, write, comprehend, and speak
- Must have the ability to follow directions with emphasis on
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly with great
attention to detail.--
- Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete
work within specific time-frame given.--
- Ability to adapt to change in the workplace and shift
- Must be capable of sitting, standing and walking for extended
- Able to work in heat, cold, in the sun as needed A FULL
DETAILED RESUME IS REQUIRED--INCLUDING:----All employment showing
start--and--end dates at each job, duties for each job;--equipment
/ tools / machines / software used on each job.--We do not
accept:-----Summary--- resumes, ---quick resumes--- created on your
phone, photos of your resume (jpg),-----Facebook application---
resumes--or any resumes not containing this information. (Drug
Testing and Background check required) It is the policy of
BEStstaff, Inc. not to discriminate against any employee or any
applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color,
handicap, sex, physical condition, developmental disability, sexual
orientation, or national origin. -- "Positively changing lives
through Trust, Care and Commitment based staffing"--
Keywords: BEStstaff, Inc., Albuquerque , Forklift Operator, Professions , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!