Fire/Sprinkler Test & Inspect Technician II (Albuquerque)
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Company Overview: At ADT Commercial, we are in the business of
helping people and organizations to protect what matters most to
them. Building upon ADT's 145-year legacy, we secure the
livelihoods and futures of critical commercial environments, retail
location, educational campuses, healthcare facilities and financial
institutions across the U.S. as an industry-leading security, fire
and life safety systems integrator. We strive to have the most
experienced and technically trained and talented teams in the
industry, driven by excellence at every turn. At ADT Commercial, we
truly believe that our people are the difference - for our
organization, the customers we serve and the communities we
protect. When you're a part of ADT Commercial, you'll have the
opportunity to be a part of that difference every day. With more
than 300 locations, a deep national presence, and comprehensive
portfolio of solutions and services, our employees are always
poised for career advancement and growth. For more information,
visit or follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook . Position Summary: The
basic function of this position is to test, perform routine
inspections, document deficiencies and service fire alarm systems,
fire sprinkler systems as well as other fire safety product lines.
Typically works under supervision of a more senior inspector or
supervisor. Duties And Responsibilities:
- Conducts routine tests and inspections, documents deficiencies
of fire alarm systems, fire safety systems, fire sprinkler systems
and other fire safety product lines according to prescribed
- Verifies proper operation; prepares accurate and timely
documentation of work performed.
- Prepares inspection/ deficiency reports for submission to
- Interfaces with service management to ensure that all work is
- Interfaces with customers to explain work performed and answers
- Resolves customer concerns as quickly and effectively as
- Must ensure customer satisfaction and a positive customer
- Maintains and organizes truck inventory (equipment/parts and
tools) to ensure proper response to customers' needs.
- Must adhere to company safety policies and procedures.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
Keywords: ADT, Albuquerque , Fire/Sprinkler Test & Inspect Technician II (Albuquerque), Professions , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!