Class A or B Emergency Response Driver- Albuquerque,NM
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: May 4, 2021
As a Class A or B Emergency Response Driver for our Field Services
Team, you will be responsible for picking waste up from a customer
location and transporting it to a Clean Harbors location or other
disposal sites making multiple stops per day.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
your career Key Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Waste pick up from customer locations utilizing Vacuum Trucks,
Tankers, and Roll-offs
- Drivers are responsible for loading and offloading their
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and
trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports
- Assist field techs at job site
- Hazmat & Tanker endorsements preferred or willing to secure
- No two days the same
- Must be willing to travel in order to secure hours.
- Will deliver to our disposal sites in New Mexico, Colorado,
Utah, Nebraska, Arizona, Oklahoma, or Texas.
- May also work with other company locations / divisions What
does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class A or Class B CDL
- Hazma t and Tanker endorsements preferred
- Preference given to those with 2+ years of driving
- Ability t o travel at least 50% of the time
- Ability to use a mobile hand held device Wondering what to
expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to
view a Day in the Life Video!
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and
industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico
and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean
Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and
industrial services. We are solving tough problems through
innovation and proven methodology come be part of the solution with
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
For additional information about driver career opportunities,
please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Albuquerque , Class A or B Emergency Response Driver- Albuquerque,NM, Professions , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!