SERVICE DESK ANALYST
Company: BEStstaff, Inc.
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Service Desk Analysts are the first line of resolution for our
clients. Whether it be communication via phone, email or chat, our
Analysts provide timely support to both our internal and external
Roles, Responsibilities and Expectations
- Assist multiple patients via inbound/outbound calls and text
- Quickly and efficiently identify the customer's specific
- Resolve technical P.C. software and hardware problems by
utilizing logical problem-solving skills and referencing documented
processes and procedures. (Microsoft Office, Win7, VPN, Active
Directory, customer specific software applications, laptops,
desktops, printers, VOIP telephony etc.).
- Effectively escalate issues to the appropriate team to ensure
that the customer issue gets resolved.
- Provide End-User Electronic Health Record (EHR) usability
assistance to patients
- Create an exceptional customer service experience by bringing
your polished communications, patience, and empathy for the
- Capacity to work independently and effectively while
maintaining good team interactions.
- Partner with team members to ensure that the phones are covered
during breaks, lunch, etc.
- Flexibility in scheduling to meet the needs of the business
DAYS & EVENING POSITIONS AVAILABLE (including Work at Home
Part Time Employees can work between 20-29 hours per week. It is
possible the needs of the business may require certain days of the
week, or specific time frames within each day. However, the hiring
team will discuss the current hours of the applicants' availability
during the interview process.
Job Requirements: Requirements and Preferences
- High School diploma or G.E.D. equivalent/and or
- Previous experience in a Customer Service Environment
- Working knowledge of PC operations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to multi-task using multiple systems simultaneously
- Ability to excel at problem solving - if you like logic
puzzles, this is the job for you!
- Will need to receive feedback and apply it in real-time
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment Experience
with the Following Strongly Desired
- Knowledge of medical-based terms and phrases
- Electronic Health Record - EHR experience - working within the
EHR a plus It is the policy of BEStstaff, Inc. not to discriminate
against any employee or any applicant for employment because of
age, race, religion, color, handicap, sex, physical condition,
developmental disability, sexual orientation, or national
"Positively changing lives through Trust, Care and Commitment based
Keywords: BEStstaff, Inc., Albuquerque , SERVICE DESK ANALYST, Professions , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!