Military Purchase Requisition (MIPR) Portfolio Analyst
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Description Job Description:Leidos is a Fortune 500--- company
aimed at embracing and solving some of the world's most pressing
challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world
safer, healthier and more efficient. Our Civil Group offers an
array of exciting career opportunities for the best IT, energy,
logistics and engineering professionals. Driven by our talented
workforce, the Integrated Missions Operation builds trust through
an array of energy-related IT, environmental science and
engineering solutions to meet our customers' needs.Key
- Large Infrastructure
- Mission Support
- Digital Modernization
- Command & Control
- Mission Applications
- Environmental Science
- Nuclear Security
- Engineering Services
- Leidos is looking for a highly qualified subject matter expert
to support our National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA)
Defense Programs customer to manage Military Interdepartmental
Purchase Requests (MIPRs) activities. This work includes tracking
the status of the work the B61-12 Program is funding between the
National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA), Air Force, and the
various sites.This is a full-time contractor-support position
ultimately located on-site at the NNSA offices in Albuquerque, NM
but teleworking until regular on-site access is allowed.Primary
- Serves as primary interface for NA-125.1 on status of the
B61-12 MIPR portfolio.
- Maintain tracking and status of all B61-12 LEP Military
Interdepartmental Purchase Requests (MIPRs)
- Working with the B61-12 Federal Program Office staff, evaluate
all MIPR related site cost estimates, spend plans and monthly
- NNSA liaison to DoD organizations for regular meetings and
status of MIPR actions
- Serves as the primary interface between Project Engineers,
Management and Operations (M&O) contractors, and the Air Force
in the area of work-for-others programs and funding.
- Analyzes past and current Military Interdepartmental Purchase
Requests (MIPRs) to ascertain their individual status, track budget
and program activities associated with each MIPR, and work to
manage -then close -individual MIPR activities.
- Coordinates development of Statements of Work (SOWs) between
M&O Contractors and the Air Force.
- Regularly provides status of MIPR portfolio, informing federal
staff on status, issues, challenges, and needed federal
- Clearly and concisely conveys analysis results to all levels of
Federal management in support of programmatic decisions.
- Serve as subject matter expert advisor to the FPM and staff to
resolve emerging issues and any potential problems that may be
associated with this MIPR-related support.
- Apply process improvement practices for this work.
- Work independently, creatively, and under general
supervision.Basic QualificationsThe work performed in this position
is extensive in scope and requires an experienced individual with
demonstrated program/project management experience, appropriate
technical expertise, the ability to self-direct, to work in a
highly dynamic environment, and interface with broad range of
federal and military senior staff and leadership.
- Bachelor's degree in Business.
- Minimum of 5 years of related program/budget analysis
- Experience will be considered in conjunction with education;
Program/Project Management, or closely related field is
- Program/project management in NNSA, DOD, government or
- Knowledge of program and project management/scheduling tools
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite with particular
emphasis on word processing, presentation, and spreadsheet
applications (MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with
demonstrated experience in writing and editing briefings for senior
and executive managers.
- Active DoD TS and/or DOE Q clearance.Preferred Qualifications
- Prior experience with MIPRs.
- Nuclear weapons experience.
- NNSA/DOD interagency experience.Leidos is growing! Connect with
us on LinkedIn and Facebook .We value and support the well-being
and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages,
complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an
exciting External Referral Program , and a diverse, inclusive and
ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of
the " World's Most Ethical Companies " by the Ethisphere Institute
for the third consecutive year.External Referral
Bonus:EligiblePotential for Telework:NoClearance Level Required:Top
SecretTravel:NoScheduled Weekly Hours:40Shift:DayRequisition
Category:ProfessionalJob Family:Project AnalysisPay Range:
Keywords: Leidos, Albuquerque , Military Purchase Requisition (MIPR) Portfolio Analyst, Professions , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!