MILCON Construction Planner - Air Force Programmer
Company: Pacific Architects and Engineers Incorporated
Posted on: April 11, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the
World MILCON Construction Planner - Air Force Programmer P O SITION
SUMMARY PAE is currently seeking a MILCON Construction Planner -
Air Force Programmer for a Base Operations Support program at
Kirtland AFB in Albuquerque, New Mexico.The MILCON Construction
Planner - Air Force Programmer responsibilities include:
- Responsible for all military constructioplanning and
programming requirements for the installation in accordance with
Federal and Air Force guidelines with consideration for life cycle,
mission change, catastrophic failures, activity management plan,
- Coordinates with base management and advisory groups to plan
- Develop, draft, and submit work requests for infrastructure
- Conduct and coordinate scoping, site visits, budgetary cost
estimates, siting documentation, environmental analysis requests,
and economic analyses for planned projects include performing
project scoring analysis.
- Provide the primary communication between the installation and
higher headquarters to advocate for base priorities.
- Develop and update project programming trackers, reports and
briefings. Participate in or conduct briefings, meetings,
conferences, design charrettes, etc. involving project programming
- Perform additional programming and planning requirements as
- The MILCON Programmer must have bachelor's degree in 1 of the
following areas: (a) electrical, mechanical, structural, or civil
engineering from a program certified by the Accreditation Board for
Engineering and Technology (ABET); (b) architecture from a program
certified by the National Architecture Accrediting
- Board; (c) construction management from a program certified by
the American Council For Construction Education; or (d) planning
from a program certified by the Planning Accreditation
- Must have a minimum of 3 years' experience in Air Force MILCON
planning and programming.
- Must possess analytical abilities necessary to manage complex
administrative, organizational, and contract matters.
- Must possess strong computer skills, including, but not limited
to Microsoft Office products.
- Must have excellent organizational and time management
- Must possess or be able to obtain/maintain Secret
- Must have and maintain a valid US driver's license.
- Must be capable of working with customers and company employees
in a courteous, professional, and effective manner. #LI-PRIORITY
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring
practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard
to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United
States military veteran's status, ancestry, sexual orientation,
marital status, family structure, medical condition including
genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental
or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the
job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or
any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: Pacific Architects and Engineers Incorporated, Albuquerque , MILCON Construction Planner - Air Force Programmer, Professions , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!