Construction Planner - Air Force Programmer
Company: Pacific Architects and Engineers Incorporated
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the
World Construction Planner - Air Force ProgrammerP O SITION SUMMARY
PAE is currently seeking a Construction Planner - Air Force
Programmer for a Base Operations Support program at Kirtland AFB in
Albuquerque, New Mexico.The Construction Planner - Air Force
Programmer responsibilities include:
- Responsible for all planning and programming requirements for
the installation in accordance with Federal and Air Force
guidelines with consideration for life cycle, mission change,
catastrophic failures, activity management plan, and more.
- Coordinates with base management and advisory groups to plan
- Develop, draft, and submit work requests for infrastructure
- Conduct and coordinate scoping, site visits, budgetary cost
estimates, siting documentation, environmental analysis requests,
and economic analyses for planned projects include performing
project scoring analysis.
- Provide the primary communication between the installation and
higher headquarters to advocate for base priorities.
- Develop and update project programming trackers, reports and
briefings. Participate in or conduct briefings, meetings,
conferences, design charrettes, etc. involving project programming
- Perform additional programming and planning requirements as
- The Programmer must have bachelor's degree in 1 of the
following areas: (a) electrical, mechanical, structural, or civil
engineering from a program certified by the Accreditation Board for
Engineering and Technology (ABET); (b) architecture from a program
certified by the National Architecture Accrediting Board; (c)
construction management from a program certified by the American
Council For Construction Education; or (d) planning from a program
certified by the Planning Accreditation Board.EXPERIENCE
- Must have a minimum of 3 years' experience in Air Force
planning and programming.
- Must possess analytical abilities necessary to manage complex
administrative, organizational, and contract matters.
- Must possess strong computer skills, including, but not limited
to Microsoft Office products.
- Must have excellent organizational and time management
- Must possess or be able to obtain/maintain Secret
- Must have and maintain a valid US driver's license.
- Must be capable of working with customers and company employees
in a courteous, professional, and effective manner.PAE is proud to
be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide
equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion,
color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military
veteran's status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status,
family structure, medical condition including genetic
characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or
physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job
can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any
other protected category under federal, state, or local law. EEO is
the Law Poster EEO is the Law Poster Supplement - provided by
Keywords: Pacific Architects and Engineers Incorporated, Albuquerque , Construction Planner - Air Force Programmer, Professions , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!