Sawmill Market Public Attendant
Company: Sawmill Market
Posted on: February 10, 2024
Description:WORK, PLAY & ENJOY LIFE WITH HERITAGEWe offer a work
environment that is focused on the employee experience, extremely
flexible work schedules and benefits that are unmatched in the
industry; including generous discounts on hotel room rates and food
at all of our restaurants in the portfolio across the state of New
Mexico!Full-time and Part-time Hourly Positions at $6.90 + tips
hourly DOE plus benefits.Located in Albuquerque, NM. Working out of
our Sawmill Market.Essential Duties and
- Maintain high level of positive and professional approach with
coworkers and guests.
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety
standards at all times.
- Passionately deliver refined, seamless service. Greet and
welcome guests at the bar or in the bar area.
- Maintain cleanliness of the entire Paxton's space - especially
tables during service, and communicating with team if a guest has
- Resolve issues for guests in a professional and timely
- Maintain cleanliness of all bar and lounge areas, including ice
bins, shelving, stainless steel, mixers, cups, blenders, and soda
- Ability to work on your feet in for eight hours or more.
- Must be able to lift/push/reach for/carry 40+ pounds
- Excellent verbal communication and ability to multitask.
- 6 months to 1 year or equivalent combination of education and
experience; high volume and/or fine dining experience ideal.NM Safe
Certified Businesses, Inspiring Our Communities, & Celebrating
Local Artisans.Full Job Description provided at interview / upon
hire. Heritage Restaurant Group is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Sawmill Market, Albuquerque , Sawmill Market Public Attendant, Other , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!