Garduno's Food Runner
Company: Hotel Albuquerque of Old Town
Posted on: February 9, 2024
Description:Come seize your opportunity to have fun and grow
with one of New Mexico's largest minority-owned companies!WORK,
PLAY & ENJOY LIFE WITH HERITAGEWork hard and have fun doing it!$150
CASH hiring gift is being offered for this position after 30 days
of employment.Part-time Hourly Position ranging from $10.50-$11.50
hourly + tips with benefits.Located in Albuquerque, NM. Working out
of our Hotel Albuquerque.We offer a work environment that is
focused on the employee experience, extremely flexible work
schedules and benefits that are unmatched in the industry including
generous discounts on hotel room rates and food at all of our
restaurants in the portfolio.Position Purpose: The Busser will
under the direction of the Restaurant Manager or Assistant Manager,
maintain the delivery of food to the front of house dining areas
from back of house kitchens, while assisting the team as needed.
Food Runner responsibilities include setting tables, serving food
orders and removing used dishes and utensils. If you'd like to gain
experience in the restaurant industry and learn how to provide an
excellent dining experience, we'd like to meet you. To be
considered for this role, you should be available to work various
shifts, including weekends. Ultimately, you will ensure our guests
have a high-quality dining experience by serving their food in a
timely and accurate manner as an essential support to the front of
house delivery of service.Supervisory Responsibilities:
- Maintain high level of positive and professional approach with
coworkers and guests.
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety
standards at all times.
- Maintain cleanliness and professional presentation of dining
- Maintain table settings by delivering courses, replenishing
utensils, and being alert to beverage needs.HC5Requirements:
- Current New Mexico Food Handler Certification required.
- Ability to work on your feet in humid kitchen environment for
eight hours or more.
- Must be able to lift/push/reach for/carry 30+ pounds
- Excellent verbal communication and ability to multitask.
- 6 months to 1 year or equivalent combination of education and
experience; high volume and/or fine dining experience
- High school diploma or equivalent experience/training.NM Safe
Certified Hotelier, Inspiring Our Communities, & Celebrating Local
Artisans.Heritage Hotels & Resorts Inc. is an Equal Opportunity
Compensation details: 10.5-11.5 Hourly Wage
Keywords: Hotel Albuquerque of Old Town, Albuquerque , Garduno's Food Runner, Other , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!