Part-Time Music Researcher
Company: Broadcast Music, Inc.
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Broadcast Music Incorporated (BMI) seeks team members who have a
passion for delivering excellent customer service both internally
and externally to those we serve. For 70+ years we have been a
global leader in rights management. We are an American performing
rights organization that represents more than 800,000 songwriters,
composers and music publishers in all genres of music and
nearly--13 million works. We are proud to have the responsibility
of collecting license fees from businesses that use music. We then
distribute those funds (royalties) to the musical creators and
copyright owners we represent. Without BMI and the work we do, many
of those we represent would not be able to live their passion and
get paid for doing so.
POSITION SUMMARY:--Occasional part-time hourly work with hours
ranging from 0-25 hours per week depending on availability of
assignments. Work consists of music and market research in
businesses in various states. Assignments include onsite research
in businesses during late evenings, including weekends. Assignments
also require completion of detailed reports following on-site
visits.LOCATION: Albuquerque, NMFUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
- Conduct in-person research in businesses as assigned.
- Complete detailed reports of music used in a business during
- Recording of music performance(s).
- Photographing both exterior and interior of locations.
POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Must be 21+ years of age.
- Able to conduct on-site research in businesses during late
evenings and weekends.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Proficient in basic computer skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Detail oriented.
BROADCAST MUSIC, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: All
applicants will receive equal opportunity for employment without
regard of race, color, sex, religion, nationality, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran's or
marital status, disability, or any other cultural factor.
Keywords: Broadcast Music, Inc., Albuquerque , Part-Time Music Researcher, Other , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!