Substitute Teacher - No Experience Needed!
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Make an impact - Develop career skills - Flexible schedule
We're hiring substitute teachers for a top education client to fill
immediate openings in Santa Fe Public Schools.
Accepting applications from both certified substitute teachers and
those with no teaching experience. Our hiring coordinators are
ready to help you through the entire application and onboarding
Substitute teachers carry out the daily educational program when a
teacher is absent.
As a substitute teacher, you will have an opportunity to amplify
and develop your teaching expertise, provide a great learning
experience for students and become an integral part of the school's
This position follows and teaches lesson plans, aids students in
understanding subject matter, and ensures that regular classroom
routines are followed.
- Provide meaningful instruction to students in assigned
classrooms while regular teacher is absent.
- Review and implement regular teacher's routines, procedures,
lesson plans, and curriculum objectives.
- Establish and maintain a safe and orderly classroom
- Report any student injuries, illness, and serious discipline
problems to school administration.
- Perform other duties as directed by school administration.
If you don't have any of the following qualifications, our
recruiters will assist you as part of your onboarding
- High School Diploma or GED
- Substitute Teacher Certification
- State/FBI Criminal History Clearance
Pay: $110-$130/day Associated topics: academic, administrative
assistant, administrative assistant i, administrative assistant iv,
business support, fundraising, information technology support
consultant, operational support, relations, workshop
Keywords: GetScale, Albuquerque , Substitute Teacher - No Experience Needed!, Other , Edgewood, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!