IT Enterprise Applications Administrator
Company: Kirtland Federal Credit Union
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Working at Kirtland FCU is more than a job-it's a career, and
one in the financial world! We pride ourselves on helping our
employees learn, grow, and advance in any direction they choose. We
offer a highly competitive salary, great benefits package and an
energetic, vibrant work environment. Visit our careers page on our
website to view our exciting opportunities and our fantastic
We are currently seeking a IT Enterprise Applications Administrator
to join Kirtland Credit Union! Join the rest of our teammates and
become eligible for a generous benefits package that we offer:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement savings program that includes employer
- Paid time off with accrual starting from day one
- Tuition Reimbursement for College Degrees
- Employee Clothing Advance
- Paid holidays: In addition to New Year's Day, Independence Day,
Veterans' Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, Memorial Day, and
Labor Day, we also observe Martin Luther King Day and President's
- Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Travel Assistance This is what we would like you to do: The IT
Enterprise Applications Administrator is responsible for management
and support of a portfolio of applications and technology
solutions. The IT Enterprise Applications Administrator has overall
responsibility for the architecture, support, maintenance,
deployment, and enhancement of Credit Union non-core system
business software applications. Applications supported include ECM,
Lending, Collections, Accounting and other business systems.
Additionally, the Enterprise Applications Administrator is
responsible for planning and overseeing technical development being
executed by both internal and vendor led teams - while working
collaboratively with business units delivering technical solutions
that meet goals and objectives. The Enterprise Application Manager
will be the primary point of contact for internal business and
These are what your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Serves as primary system administrator for multiple enterprise
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining good
communication and coordination with system users.
- Assumes responsibility for ensuring that professional business
relations are established and maintained with members, vendors, and
- Proactively supports the Mission, Vision, Values, and strategic
initiatives of the credit union. Can you to bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related field preferred
- Microsoft certification or ability to obtain within 12-18
months Required Knowledge :
- Strong enterprise application support and installation
knowledge/experience in a Microsoft Windows Server/VMWare
- Experience installing, configuring, documenting, testing, and
implementing new applications and systems; concentration in
financial/banking applications preferred .
- Experience in the principles and practices associated with
systems and SQL database maintenance and administration.
- Experience with Jack Henry banking applications strongly
- Experience supporting an Office 365 environment
- Knowledge of scripting and scheduling tools and capabilities
including PowerShell Experience Required:
- 5-7 years in an enterprise applications administration
- 5-7 years leading application upgrades and other application
- 5-7 Microsoft SQL administration experience. .
- Knowledge and experience in financial services enterprise
applications, preferably in the Credit Union Space. Skills and
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and problem-solving
- Excellent written and oral communications skills with the
ability to explain programs and expectations to others.
- Commit to excellence in all areas of job performance,
relationship building and member service.
- Must demonstrate a high-level of analytical skills.
- Ability to apply logical or scientific thinking to a wide range
of intellectual and practical problems. Ability to apply deal with
difficult concepts and complex variables.
- Must be able to demonstrate established competency levels for
all required regulatory or compliance-related processes and/or
procedures within established timeframes of appointment.
- Reasoning Ability. Must be able to apply logical or
mathematical and/or scientific thinking to define problems, collect
data, establish facts, and draw conclusions. Able to interpret a
variety of technical instructions and can deal with multiple
- Ability to effectively manage remote employees.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
- Strong negotiating and consensus building skills To apply for
this exciting opportunity, visit our careers page at Kirtland
Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects
of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline,
or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and
business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical
or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic
information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under
federal, state, or local law. PI217264263
Keywords: Kirtland Federal Credit Union, Albuquerque , IT Enterprise Applications Administrator, Other , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...