Security Officer- Flex
Company: Brosnan Risk Consultants
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Flex Unarmed Security Officer Needed
Hiring Immediately/ Weekly Pay
$20.00 Various Shifts Available
---Brosnan Risk Consultants encourages and supports diversity throughout the workplace! We are the largest privately held security services company in America, doing business for over 25 Years and operating in 45 states. We take great pride in our promotion within philosophy. We are proud to say that many of our employees who began their careers as Security Officers have now become a part of our Senior Leadership Team. Due to our family-owned values, our everyday mission is to provide a safe environment for our clients and communities.--- We offer both Part-time, Full-time, and Flexible-availability positions, conducting business Nationwide while providing a wide range of opportunities for continued growth. In addition, we offer medical, dental, and vision coverage and 401K (company match).
At Brosnan, we strive to ensure all our customer's needs are met and no security posts are left uncovered. This requires a deep bench of highly qualified security officers ready to stand in for full-time and part-time employees when they cannot work.
- This is an excellent opportunity for those looking for a second or third income, retired, or seeking employment outside the standard full-time or part-time availability.
- These are fill-in positions, much like substitute teachers.
- You can provide us with the days and hours you are available.
- All shifts (nights/weekends)
- If a shift comes up when you have identified availability, you will be paid a premium rate to cover the shift.
- Shifts are always available, so you will most likely be called upon weekly.
- The shift will most like be one of the retail locations we cover.
- A BSIS Security Officer license maybe is required, and payment assistance is available if needed.
- You let us know when you are available and when you are not. Together, we will create a mutually beneficial opportunity. 2nd and 3rd shifts will be our most common need.
o As a Security Officer,---you will often be the first person people interact with at an assigned client site. As a result, you will maintain a positive environment and experience for guests within this client site.
o The---Flex Officer will gain a broad and specialized knowledge of various posts. In addition, flex Officers will be evaluated for leadership and further growth potential. Solid and reliable performance as a Flex Officer will earn the Security Officer consideration for assignment to supervisory or other leadership posts. Ideally, Flex Officers will develop career paths to further growth within the Company.
Must have a Valid Guard Card
- Proof of successful completion of Power to Arrest Training and 32-hour training in security officer skills
- Annual 8-hour Continued Education Requirement
- Must have EXCELLENT Customer Service Skills!
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 yrs. of age
- Have a reliable means of communication (i.e., cell or home phone)
- Must have RELIABLE transportation
- Must have a Valid Driver's License and clean driving record (no more than one moving violation in a year and NO DWI's within the last three years)
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screening and background investigation Knowledge of or ability to learn security operations and procedures.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagrammatic form. Be an effective team member and have courteous telephone manners.
- Ability to maintain professional composure when dealing with unusual circumstances Ability to adapt to changes in the external environment and organization
- Ability to write routine correspondence, including logs and reports
o Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for client property and personnel security and safety.
o Makes periodic patrols to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
o Preserves orders and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site about personnel, visitors, and premises.
o Controls access to client sites or facilities through the admittance process.
o Patrol the assigned site on foot or in a vehicle; check for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons.
o Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations.
o Responds to fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents.
o Prepares logs and reports as required.
Requisition ID: 2023-7017
External Company URL: www.brosnanrisk.com
Street: 2550 Coors Boulevard Northwest
Flex Unarmed Security Officer Needed
Keywords: Brosnan Risk Consultants, Albuquerque , Security Officer- Flex, Other , Albuquerque, New Mexico
here to apply!