Company: Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.
Posted on: January 25, 2023
How we support the Whole You:
Our benefits are a good reason to come to JLL.
We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our
industry, and then empowering them with the resources and support
to enhance their health, financial and personal well-being. Our
underlying benefits philosophy is this: be fair to our people and
provide opportunities for those who take advantage of our programs
and resources to increase their personal and financial
Benefits to eligible employees, include:
- 401(k) plan with matching company contributions
- Medical, Dental & Vision Care
- 6 weeks of paid parental leave at 100% of salary
- Paid Time Off and Company Holidays
- Flexible Work Arrangements may be available
- Executive Benefits
Provide general overall FM services including continuous monitoring
of facility. Work with property managers to handle routine property
management operations, including; procurement of property supplies
and services, issuing purchase orders, managing bid requests and
service/construction contracts, and processing of accounts payable
and accounts receivable.
- Assist Facility Management Team with tactical planning for the
team's goals and objectives
- Provide facility-specific assistance to the project management
team as needed or requested
- Manage and maintain small facility management tasks as
- Coordinate special events in support of client or JLL
- Provide support for meetings and conference room reservations
as needed and directed
- Assist with the coordination and scheduling of maintenance
Communication and Relationship Coordination
- Provide general overall facility management services, including
continuous monitoring of office/facility
- Act as an interface with client, visitors, and guests
- Ensure appropriate follow-up with customers
- Provide direction/information to vendors, facilities staff, and
service providers as required to ensure excellent
coordination/execution of work within the client environment with
- Properly and effectively administer and maintain all security
- Assist with budgetary requests, analysis, and reporting
- Assist with researching, analyzing, and reporting budget
- Any and all other duties and tasks assigned.
- Associates degree in facilities management, building, business,
or other related fields
- Years of relevant experience
- 2+ years experience with Facility or Property
- Superior customer service skills and orientation
- Ability to maintain professionalism at all times under
- Ability to plan and manage work under time constraints
- Ability to multitask and work without direct supervision
- Proficient in MS Office, and possess strong written, verbal,
and people skills
- Strong organizational skills and collaborative style
- Must be proficient at Excel Spreadsheets and have the
capability of customizing administrative reports
Remote -Albuquerque, NM, Phoenix, AZ
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to
apply even if you don't meet all of the requirements. We're
interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the
About JLL -
We're JLL-a leading professional services and investment management
firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80
countries and a workforce of over 102,000 individuals around the
world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve
their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also
have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and
corporate social responsibility. That's why we're committed to our
purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world.
We're using the most advanced technology to create rewarding
opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions
for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also
fundamental to everything we do and we're honored to be recognized
with awards for our success by organizations both globally and
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel
welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is
important to who we are today and where we're headed in the future.
And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives
help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and
affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and
investment management services. We take our responsibility to
protect the personal information provided to us seriously.
Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the
purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment
process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with
appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it
for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it
safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data,
please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy
This position may require you to be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19. If required, you'll be asked to provide proof that you're
fully vaccinated upon your start date. You're considered fully
vaccinated two weeks after you receive the second dose of a
two-dose vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks
after a single-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson/Janssen).
Failure to provide proof of vaccination may result in
Jones Lang LaSalle ("JLL") is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is
committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations
to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable
accommodation because of a disability for any part of the
employment process - including the online application and/or
overall selection process - you may contact us at Accommodation
Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please
direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us
page > I want to work for JLL.
Pursuant to the Arizona Civil Rights Act, criminal convictions are
not an absolute bar to employment.
Pursuant to Illinois Law, applicants are not obligated to disclose
sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest.
Pursuant to Columbia, SC ordinance, this position is subject to a
background check for any convictions directly related to its duties
and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be
considered and will not automatically disqualify the candidate.
California Residents only
If you are a California resident as defined in the California
Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) please view our Supplemental Privacy
Statement which describes your rights and disclosures about your
personal information. If you are viewing this on a mobile device
you may want to view the CCPA version on a larger device.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring
Ordinance, JLL will consider for employment all qualified
Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner
consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local
laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will
consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and
Keywords: Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc., Albuquerque , Facility Coordinator, Other , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!