Manufacturing - Encapsulation Tech II
Company: Vitality Works Inc
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Come Grow with Us! Vitality Works mission is to create
efficacious and therapeutic herbal, vitamin and nutraceutical
supplements to help people get and stay well. While the FDA defines
minimum quality, we strive for the highest level of quality.
Vitality Works also operates in an environmentally sustainable way,
recycling, composting, reducing energy and water consumption in a
conscientious way. Our dedicated and passionate employees strive to
produce amazing products in an uncompromising yet affordable way so
that these products are affordable and effective. * Click on this
link to view a "Day in the Life" of an EncapsulationEmployee:
Encapsulation Video (https://youtu.be/zBnptPlAYaE) * Job Summary
Vitality Works is looking for a dedicated and motivated individual
that can sanitize utensils and equipment, measure and blend dry
ingredients and do simple formula mixing operation as well as
set-up and tear down of encapsulation machines. This person will
also operate and process capsule polishers and metal detectors as
well utilize hammer mills, mikropulverisor, sifting and declumping
equipment. They will also inspect tables and perform processes of
inspection of capsules. Duties and Responsibilities include but are
not limited to:
- Maintain visitor-ready work environment keeping department area
organized, safe and clean-as- you-work.
- Understand and routinely adhere to Standard Operating
- Participate in the development and improvement of Standard
Operating Procedures and Quality programming.
- Communicates with Encapsulation Technician II and III,
Production Manager and/or QA to improve operations, quality and
- Works within the Production Encapsulation Department team
structure to verify, prepare and stage various materials for the
efficient operation of Department requirements.
- Cross-checks and closely monitors Encap tech I; inspects and
verifies outputs against formula and quality documentation.
- Notifies peers, and/or Encap Tech III, Production Manager
and/or QA with any concerns regarding the possibility of
nonconforming product or environment.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to understand written and spoken information in
English in work related documents, trainings, and day to day
- Monitoring operation by watching gauges, dials or other
indicators to make sure machine is working properly.
- Know basic math and how to use a calculator.
- Ability to read gauges, scales and graduated
- Ability to work in a team.
- Know how to meet quotas.
- The ability to quickly and repeatedly adjust the controls of a
machine to exact positions.
- The ability to tell and communicate when something is wrong or
is likely to go wrong. Recognizing there is a problem.
- The ability to lift or move heavy boxes, drums, etc. on a
- The ability to follow all safety measures
- Ability to quickly analyze and or troubleshoot any problem that
may arise during production operation.
- Basic to moderate mechanical aptitude as well as eye hand
- High School Diploma, GED, or sufficient experience pertaining
to this position.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis. This position
requires strenuous physical activity throughout the day.
- Prior warehouse and manufacturing experience a plus. Employee
- Great benefits!
- 2 free Product Samples Per Month
- On-site Gym and Basketball Court! Benefits:
- 401(k) & Matching
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts
- Free Life Insurance, STD, LTD
- Vacation & Sick Time Off
- Referral Program Apply Today on our Career Portal!
Keywords: Vitality Works Inc, Albuquerque , Manufacturing - Encapsulation Tech II, Other , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!