Shipping & Receiving Tech - 2nd Shift
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*At Materion, everyone is included, respected and offered
opportunity to grow. *_*Join us!*_
As a *Shipping & Receiving Technician*, you will expedite packaging
and shipment of all outgoing shipments. This is a key role,
integral to maintaining the high quality standards appreciated by
*Your days will be full of a variety of tasks, including the
* Examine all outgoing orders to assure they have the proper
markings, accuracy of paperwork and are defect free before
* Create Bill of Ladings for shipments using various carriers.
* Create the proper Customs Export documentation for International
Shipments i.e. Commercial Invoices and Cert of Origin.
* Create UPS/FedEx package shipping labels via UPS/FedEx Ship
* Contact various carriers to arrange pick up.
* Load and unload common carriers such as UPS Freight, ABF, XPO
* Receive incoming material from customers/suppliers via Service
Notifications and RMA's using the SAP System.
* Serve as back up driver for local transport of various materials.
Must have a clean driving record and a valid New Mexico Driver's
license. Must also have a clear understanding and the ability to
follow all New Mexico driving safety protocols and rules of the
* Build custom wood boxes via panel saw for some orders shipping to
* Operate a forklift and pallet jacks.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Computer skills - Microsoft, Word and Excel.
* SAP System knowledge preferred.
* Knowledge preparing the required documentation for domestic and
Exports shipments preferred.
*Materion Corporation and its subsidiaries (the "Company") is an
equal employment opportunity employer. It is the Company's policy
to not unlawfully discriminate against an applicant or employee on
the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or
ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or
military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender
identity, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected
basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or
ordinances. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and
employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also
the Company's policy to comply with all applicable federal, state
and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in
making hiring decisions. The information collected by this
application is solely to determine suitability for employment,
verify identity and maintain employment statistics on
*Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable
accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities
Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is
a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an
equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the
Company. Please inform the Company's personnel representative if
you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise
participate in the application process.*
*Please provide complete information. An incomplete application may
affect your consideration for employment.*
Job Type: Full-time
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Parental leave
* Professional development assistance
* Referral program
* Retirement plan
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Albuquerque, NM 87106: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
* SAP: 1 year (Preferred)
* Shipping & Receiving: 1 year (Preferred)
* Driver's License (Preferred)
* Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%22574899%
Keywords: Materion, Albuquerque , Shipping & Receiving Tech - 2nd Shift, Other , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!