Business Competitive Intelligence Professional
Company: BOSTON GOVERNMENT SERVICES LLC
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job DetailsJob LocationAlbuquerque, NM - Albuquerque, NMRemote
TypeOptional Work from HomePosition TypeFull TimeOverview:What Your
Job Will Be LikeA National Laboratory in beautiful Albuquerque, New
Mexico is seeking a Business & Competitive Intelligence
Professional to support the development of future business,
programs, and science and technology investments by evaluating
opportunities related to current and future partners and sponsors,
assessing markets and research environments, anticipating changes,
providing reliable and actionable analyses, and making strategic
inputs to assist leadership.On any given day, you may be called on
- Develops analyses and presents research results on markets,
customers, sponsors and comparative trends.
- Works with leadership to identify gaps and define potential
opportunities based on emerging trends and the environmental
- Develops and provides accurate and timely intelligence on
R&D environments including key trends and strategic drivers;
future directions; and other organizations' R&D strategies,
funding profiles, and partnering activities.
- Informs management decisions by providing updates and early
alerting on new trends and critical developments affecting the
- Supports the licensing process by contributing to external
opportunity identification and evaluation.
- Conducts comparative analyses and market research to support
business development and tech transfer activities.Qualifications We
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Research, Economics, National
Security or relevant discipline plus two or more years of
experience; or Master's degree in Business or relevant discipline;
or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the
demonstrated ability to work with organizational leadership, and
deliver recommendations that lead to action.
- Experience with Business Intelligence concepts, including data
- Experience with qualitative (e.g. interviewing) and
quantitative (e.g. statistical packages) research methods.
- Successful drug screening.Qualifications We Desire:
- Relevant certifications, e.g. Strategic & Competitive
Intelligence Professionals (SCIP) Certification.
- Experience with market research for deployment of intellectual
- Ability to formulate, analyze, and produce visualizations from
complex data sets.
- Subject matter expertise in the theory and application of
Competitive Intelligence practices.
- Marketing experience in a high-tech environment.
- Policy and budget analysis experience.About Our Team:The
Technology Partnerships Agreements, Intellectual Property (IP), and
Business & Competitive Intelligence Department is responsible for
negotiating and executing CRADA, NFE and Licensing agreements,
managing and deploying the lab's IP portfolio, and providing data
driven decision support for program development and technology
commercialization.Security Clearance:This national laboratory is
required by DOE to conduct a pre-employment drug test and
background review that includes checks of personal references,
credit, law enforcement records, and employment/education
verifications. Applicants for employment need to be able to obtain
and maintain a DOE Q-level security clearance, which requires U.S.
citizenship. If you hold more than one citizenship (i.e., of the
U.S. and another country), your ability to obtain a security
clearance may be impacted.Applicants offered employment with this
national laboratory are subject to a federal background
investigation to meet the requirements for access to classified
information or matter if the duties of the position require a DOE
security clearance. Substance abuse or illegal drug use,
falsification of information, criminal activity, serious misconduct
or other indicators of untrustworthiness can cause a clearance to
be denied or terminated by DOE, resulting in the inability to
perform the duties assigned and subsequent termination of
employment.Boston Government Services, LLC is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants
are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Keywords: BOSTON GOVERNMENT SERVICES LLC, Albuquerque , Business Competitive Intelligence Professional, Other , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!