Sr. Project Scheduler
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Description Job Description: Leidos is looking for a high
performing candidate to fill a position supporting the nation's
nuclear deterrence mission with the National Nuclear Security
Administration (NNSA) Office of Defense Programs as a Schedule
Subject Matter Expert (SME) on a major weapon acquisition program.
Working with a high caliber and collaborative team, this role
provides planning and scheduling subject matter expertise to the
federal program manager at the national security laboratories by
creating and managing program schedules for the W80-4 Life
Extension Program, a multi-billion-dollar, multi-year program
supporting our nation's nuclear deterrence posture.This is a
full-time contractor-support position located on site in
- Advising on the development and subsequent revisions of an
integrated, resource loaded schedule for a multi-billion-dollar
- Application of advanced scheduling methodologies, practices,
knowledge, skills, and abilities in Primavera P6 and Microsoft
- Integration with earned value management system.
- Presentations to teammates, company representatives, customer
community, integrated product team and government program reviews
include integrated baseline reviews, monthly contract management
reviews, weekly schedule status reviews, and monthly schedule
- Schedule analysis and reporting include critical path analysis
and driving path reports. Development of various other schedule and
earned value reporting and analysis to include: program schedule
milestones/program events reports, monthly schedule earned value
management performance status reports, and schedule comparison
analysis, baseline variance analysis, schedule forecast variance
analysis, schedule validity analysis and scrubbing.Required
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Primavera P6, Acumen 360
(Fuse and Risk) and Milestone Pro experience with Earned Value
- Minimum of 4-8 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Prior experience in scheduling large, multi-organizational
integrated resource loaded schedules.
- Prior experience with NNSA headquarters, NNSA field (e.g., SNL,
LANL or LLNL) or the Department of Defense (e.g., Air Force, Navy,
Army, DTRA). Desired Qualifications:
- Prior experience in weapon systems engineering; requirements
management, risk management and configuration management of large
projects; and integrating work of multiple contractors.
- PMP certification is highly desired. DOE Q or DoD TS clearance
required. Pay Range: Pay Range $74,750.00 - $115,000.00 -
$155,250.00 The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general
guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary.
Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but
are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education,
experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal
equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement
(if any), or other law.
Keywords: Leidos, Albuquerque , Sr. Project Scheduler, Other , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!