Company: Chenega Corporation
Posted on: September 24, 2022
SummaryCHENEGA SUPPORT SERVICES, LLCAlbuquerque, NMThe Janitor
will be responsible for janitorial services and will keep the
facilitys appearance and cleanliness to a high standard for
visitors and building occupants.Responsibilities
- Interact with building users
- Respond to janitorial emergencies such as spills or other
- Clean and sanitize restrooms/bathrooms using established
practices and procedure. painting, lighting and fixture
- Restock restrooms/bathrooms facilities and verify
restrooms/bathrooms conditions by using a check list that will be
updated not less than two times per day during normal business
hours (once in the AM and once in the afternoon as workload
- Correct deficiencies to the facility (i.e. supplies,
cleanliness) with one hour of discovery.
- Provide and display appropriate, neat, and well-kept signs to
indicate Danger, Hazardous Floors, etc. as applicable. Such signs
shall be displayed at all times in all areas where cleaning
operations are in progress. Signs shall be removed when no longer
- Building and grounds cleanliness; trash and debris collection
(indoor/outdoor custodial services).
- Indoor/outdoor surface debris collection of maintenance bays,
parking areas, sidewalks, and roadways (street, bay, parking, and
walkway sweeping functions).
- Sweeping, mopping, lavatory cleaning (including walls, stalls,
toilets, sinks, showers, mirrors, light fixtures, windows and
window screens all surfaces, fixtures, appliances, receptacles,
containers, dispensers), disinfection, and floor buffing /
- Operation of carpet cleaning machines to perform shampooing
and/or bonnet cleaning.
- This position may be part of an emergency management/response
team as required by the company to meet contract requirements.
- Other duties as assignedQualifications
- High school graduate or equivalent, preferred.
- Completion of technical school or comparable training such as
military and industry programs is desirable.
- A minimum of one (1) year of successful (related) experience
and performance in a military or civilian workforce.
- Required to obtain and maintain a Department of Energy Q-level
clearanceKnowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proficiency using personal computer and internet service, word
processing, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of janitorial equipment and supplies used to
- Possess good organization and communication skills, as well as
maturity and ability to deal with all levels of people, both inside
and outside the company.Physical Demands (The physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)While
performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly
required to sit and talk or hear. The employee may use repeated
motions that include the arms, wrists, hands and/or fingers. The
employee is occasionally required to walk, stand, climb, balance,
stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift
and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by
this job include close vision.Executive Order 13495, The Non
Displacement of Qualified Workers Under Service Contracts provide
first right of refusal to incumbents on contracts. If the position
is accepted by the incumbent on the job, other application/resume
of non-incumbents will not be reviewed.Chenega Corporation and
family of companies is an EOE.Equal Opportunity
Employer/Veterans/DisabledNative preference under PL 93-638.We
participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program
Keywords: Chenega Corporation, Albuquerque , Janitor, Other , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!