Company: AMC Theatres
Posted on: September 24, 2022
- 1+ year of prior cleaning or janitorial experience.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Collect and remove trash from theatres, lobby, restrooms,
- Wipe, dust, and polish surfaces including seats, handrails,
walls, counters, etc.
- Clean restrooms, including all sinks, fixtures, and
- Clean mirrors, windows, and glass.
- Use blower or vacuum to effectively clean between and under
- Sweep, vacuum, and mop floors, including utilizing proper
signage to avoid slips, trips, and falls.
- Disassemble, clean, and reassemble various pieces of food and
- Wash dishes utilizing proper 3-compartment sink
- Empty trash receptacles as required.
- Stock restrooms, janitor closets, and cleaning carts as needed.
Communicate needed supplies to management.
- Abide by all compactor safety rules and maintain
compactor/dumpster area cleanliness.
- Follow all AMC procedures to ensure a safe work environment and
ensure the safety of AMC guests.
- Safely use all chemicals in accordance with MSDS sheets,
including utilizing provided chemical mixing stations.
- Follow all AMC security protocols.
- Report damaged/broken equipment to management.
- Observe and report any potential safety or maintenance concerns
- Perform other duties as directed by management.
- Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts
to ensure timely performance of duties.
- Uphold AMC's business practice standards and ensure compliance
with company programs.
- High attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with supervisors and
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to manage time efficiently and produce quality work
within pre-set time frames.
- Provided by theatre: Black t-shirt, nametag.
- Provided by associate: Black pants, slip resistant black shoes,
socks, black belt.
AMC and its subsidiaries are committed to equal employment
opportunity and complies with all applicable federal, state, and
local employment laws. AMC strictly prohibits and does not tolerate
discrimination and will provide equal employment opportunities to
all applicants without regard to an applicant's race, color,
religion, creed, gender, sex (including pregnancy), sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
disability, military status, veteran status, genetic information,
or any other reason prohibited by applicable federal, state, or
local law, regulation, or ordinance. This policy applies to all
terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to,
hiring, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and
termination of employment.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Age 18 or older.
Requirements to be performed, with or without reasonable
- Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, and bending on a frequent
basis - including up and down stairs.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry it up to 90 feet (or
deposit into dumpster or trash compactor).
- Ability to work safely with a variety of cleaning
- Ability to safely use basic cleaning equipment.
- Ability to work late at night, as necessary.
AMC amazing. That's the promise we deliver to nearly 35,000
associates, 240 million guests domestically, and 350 million guests
worldwide each year. AMC has propelled industry innovation since
1920, and we continue to innovate by delivering premium sight and
sound, new and improved food and beverage options, and diverse
content in our state-of-the-art theatres. We focus on delivering
friendly, superior service to our guests. We lead by example, have
fun, and give back to the communities in which we live and work. If
you feel motivated and energized by our culture, and if you can
name your three favorite movies in the next 30 seconds, then AMC
may be the right place for you. We offer competitive compensation,
excellent benefits, and an environment that encourages teamwork,
inclusion, collaboration, and results.
Keywords: AMC Theatres, Albuquerque , Janitor, Other , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!