IT SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Company: Sandia Area Federal Credit Union
Posted on: September 23, 2022
The IT Support Specialist provides information systems support
to Credit Union personnel. Provides day-to-day support and
maintenance for the organization with such items as reporting,
personal computers, installed computer equipment, and all related
operating systems. Completes daily job streams as necessary to
accomplish departmental objectives.Duties and Responsibilities
include, but are not limited to:
- Provides excellent, courteous support to staff by maintaining
accurate and efficient operation of the core system and related
applications. Provides assistance with problem resolution and
provides information and support..
- Initiates and produces accurate and timely routine daily job
steams processes, including share draft clearings, debit/credit
card clearings, audio response posting, and all reporting
functions, as well as other day-to-day processes to ensure accuracy
- Produces special reports per the requests and requirements of
the Credit Union.
- Ensures smooth operation of computer systems by consistently
monitoring consoles, printers, and tape drives, including after
hours on-call rotation as needed.
- Provides expedient support to staff by analyzing and solving
computer and network problems and providing information and
- Installs personal computer hardware and/or software as
- Maintains client software.
- Helps ensure appropriate safeguards are in place.
- Performs installation and/or phone maintenance
- Assists with the complete and accurate inventory of network
- Associates degree in computer information systems or similar
technology certifications required. Experience may be substituted
- Two years information systems operations experience required
with progressive responsibilities in information systems
- General knowledge of credit unions or financial institutions is
- Symitar experience preferred.
- Effective interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze technology-related issues, troubleshoot, and
implement technology-based solutions.
- Ability to maintain and organize documentation required to
maintain inventory systems, day-to-day processes, and procedural
- Ability to communicate highly technical information into user
friendly terms to both users, managers, vendors and other support
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.*** Please submit employment
application to www.sandia.org/careers ***#Indeed01
Keywords: Sandia Area Federal Credit Union, Albuquerque , IT SUPPORT SPECIALIST, Other , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!