Service Partner - 401(k)/S125, Ops Partnerships
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Under a minimal level of guidance and direction, provides customer
service for multiple Paychex products. Ensures good customer
relations are maintained and customer claims and complaints are
resolved fairly, effectively and in accordance with Paychex
policies and procedures. Proactively educates and informs clients,
and initiates improvements based on client feedback. Has in-depth
knowledge of at least one Paychex product. Solves complex problems;
takes a new perspective on existing solutions. Acts as a resource
for colleagues with less experience.
- Cultivates strong relationships with clients and internal and
external partners to deliver quality service
- Proactively identifies opportunities to enhance clients'
- Maintains an advanced working knowledge of multiple Paychex
products, as well as industry policies and procedures
- Identifies and implements opportunities for process
- Demonstrates advanced skill level with systems and software
packages, which may include HRIS, Salesforce, Flex, Core Advanced,
- Serves as a mentor for less experienced teammates
- Documents all interactions and uses the information to improve
- Bachelor's Degree - Preferred
Compensation range for this role for U.S. Colorado Residents: *
Range minimum: $18.35/hr + bonus * Range maximum: $29.00/hr + bonus
Benefits offered to employees include: Medical, Dental, Vision,
Paid Family Leave, Life Insurance, 401(k) Retirement, Employee
Stock Purchase Plan, Holidays, Vacation and Sick days. You will
also have access to Tuition Reimbursement and our award winning and
best in class Employee Well-being and Training programs.
Keywords: Paychex, Albuquerque , Service Partner - 401(k)/S125, Ops Partnerships, Other , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!