Company: TechSource, Inc
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Your Opportunity:As a full-time systems engineer you will work
closely with integrated groups to conduct systems engineering and
analysis work in support of the Department of Energy (DOE) and
National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA). You will apply
engineering principles and practices to solve complex engineering
challenges and participate in program management reporting. You
will be examining processes to mitigate risks, suggest
improvements, and increase productivity. This work is onsite at
Kirtland Air Force Base, Albuquerque, NM. Only local candidates (or
those willing to relocate) are being considered for this
What You Will Do:
- Perform systems engineering, program management, requirements
management, and risk analysis activities.
- Perform systems studies and analyses to support informed
- Develop and implement systems engineering processes and
- Understand and execute broad objectives from management, then
independent analysis, evaluation, and integration of solutions for
unusually complex technical problems.
- Identify, track, mitigate, resolve, and communicate technical
risks and issues related to product and/or system performance
What You Will Need:
- Active Department of Energy (DOE) Q clearance or active
Department of Defense (DoD) Top Secret clearance.
- 5 or more years of systems engineering experience, including
working with design analysis tools, project management, and leading
interdisciplinary technical teams.
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline.
- Ability to work in a team environment and a strong desire to
- Demonstrated skill in identifying, analyzing, and solving of
- Strong organizational and written communication skills,
including presentation skills and the ability to interface
effectively with management and customers in a professional and
- Computer skills and proficiency in applicable software tools,
including MS Office Suite.
Equal Employment Opportunity:All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color,
religion, gender, age, mental or physical disability, medical
condition, genetic information, national origin, ancestry, marital
status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any
other legally protected status as required by law.
What We Offer: We know employee benefits are important to you.
Therefore, we offer full-time employees an attractive suite of
benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, generous
paid time off, and superior paid holidays. Full-time employees also
are eligible to contribute to a health savings account and flexible
spending accounts, and TechSource provides full-time employees with
paid life insurance benefit of 2x salary up to a maximum of
$250,000. Furthermore, all employees are eligible to participate in
our 401k plan, which TechSource enhances with a generous matching
TechSource is a nationally recognized engineering consultancy
specializing in the management and technical delivery of
large-scale nuclear and high-technology projects. TechSource
provides direct access to hundreds of experts and industry leaders
in the nuclear sciences, non-proliferation technologies,
accelerator physics, and systems engineering arenas. TechSource's
outstanding technical service has earned the company a client
retention rate of over 95 percent.
Keywords: TechSource, Inc, Albuquerque , Systems Engineer, Other , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!