Company: Indian Pueblo Cultural Center
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Position Summary:Takes food orders and serves food and drinks to
customers. Performs cash register and currency transactions for the
Restaurant.This list of duties and responsibilities is illustrative
only of the tasks performed by this position and is not
all-inclusive.Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for serving, bussing, setting and cleaning tables
in a designated wait stations. Pours drinks and garnishes food for
- Submits all orders for food to the kitchen and gives check to
the customer to be entered into the cash register.
- Keeps floors and tables clean.
- Serves customers in a responsive, caring, prompt, and courteous
- Reconciles guest checks at the end of shift.
- Responsible for operating the cash register, daily records and
the proper handling of cash receipts in the Restaurant.
- Responsible for balancing of cash register receipts, guest
checks and gratuity sheets for employee's shift.
- Deposits moneybag and guest checks in accounting office at the
end of each shift.
- Responsible for becoming familiar with discounts offered.
- Maintains a clean and orderly register area at all times.
- Provides excellent customer service in Restaurant as
- Answers incoming telephone calls, takes accurate messages for
- Maintains a good communication with co-workers and maintains a
positive and professional work environment.
- Performs other duties as required.Minimum Qualifications:High
School Degree or GED; some experience in the restaurant or food
service area; Some experience in cash register operations, sales
and/or cash handling. Must be at least 19 years of age with current
alcohol certification. Must be able to successfully pass a
pre-employment drug/alcohol screen and background investigation.
Native American preference will be given. Knowledge, Abilities,
Skills, and Certifications:
- Knowledge of dining and food maintenance operations and
- Knowledge of all menu items including entrees, side dishes,
beverages and deserts.
- Knowledge of cash register operations, sales methods and
- Ability to communicate effectively in the English language,
both verbally and in writing with other staff and general
- Ability to be personable, responsive, caring, knowledgeable and
flexible with all customers.
- Ability to service customers in a professional appearance and
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a stressful and busy
environment.Physical Demands:While performing the duties of this
job, the employee regularly is required to stand and walk; use
hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and
talk or hear. The employee occasionally is required to sit; and
stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift
and/or move up to 50 pounds.Work Environment:Work is performed in
the dining and kitchen area serving customers. May be exposed to
heat, fumes, and steam. Evening and/or weekend work may be
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, Albuquerque , Server, Other , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!