Company: Pelican Products, Inc.
Posted on: June 23, 2022
We Build Careers As Strong As Our ProductsPeli BioThermal
NanoCool has produced cost-effective and compact
temperature-controlled packaging for the life science industry
since 2005. As a leader in evaporative cooling, phase change
material and vacuum insulated panel technologies, Peli BioThermal
NanoCool has successfully developed innovative and reliable cold
chain product solutions. We currently have an opening for
aManufacturing Associatebased at our site in Albuquerque, NM.The
Manufacturing Associate will be responsible for assembling and
utilizing multiple types of production equipment to create the
final product for our customers. This position shall ensure all
work performed follows standard operating procedures, quality
standards, and safety policies.What Youll Do:
- Assembles products as instructed and demonstrates increasing
competence, efficiency, and waste reduction.
- Keeps production station clean and organized and fulfills
department housekeeping duties according to policy.
- Responsible for learning the processes and equipment for
multiple production stations and passing required testing to
- Notifies management of low inventory levels of raw materials
- Reports non-conforming parts to management accurately and
- Records production and quality data legibly and diligently,
with attention to detail.
- Communicates equipment malfunctions with maintenance
- Follows safety protocols and reports all safety issues
immediately to management.
Follows company policies and
practices as outlined in the Employee Handbook.Performs additional
duties as assigned.What Youll Need:
- Education: High School diploma or GED.
- Willing and able to learn multiple operations throughout the
- Mechanically inclined and capable of performing minor
preventive maintenance tasks.
- Dedication to high quality and safety standards and enthusiasm
for continuous improvement.
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic, maintaining a high level of
productivity, executing tasks with care, and taking pride in a job
- Willingness and ability to work in a team environment.
- Able to follow written and verbal
- Actively supports and complies with
Peli BioThermals objectives, guidelines and commitment to Quality
and Safety, with an emphasis on continual improvement.Must be able
to interact effectively and cooperatively with employees at all
levels.Must have the ability to complete assignments within the
timeframe specified by the Manager.Must be flexible regarding
working hours and overtime. Must be able to work overtime on
evenings and weekends, with or without advanced notice.
- Must be able to operate in a fast-paced environment and handle
multiple projects simultaneously.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING
While performing the duties of this
job, the employee will be constantlyrequired to execute standard
physical activities within the facility areas (i.e. stand, walk,
sit, use hands/fingers).While performing the duties of this job,
the employee will beoccasionallyrequired to execute non-standard
physical activities within the facility areas (i.e. climb or
balance, stoop, kneel, crouch).Ability to lift and/or move up to 35
pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.This
position requires repetitive hand/wrist activities.Why Join Peli
BioThermal NanoCool? Heres a glimpse of Pelican PerksGenerous
vacation and sick time.401k plan with a competitive match.Tuition
Assistance Program.Established reputable brand offering premium
products you will be proud to represent Peli BioThermal
NanoCool!Employee discount program on Pelican Products.Great
Benefits medical, dental, vision, short-term disability and
more.Wellness Program.Lucrative employee referral program get paid
to work with your trusted network.And morePelican Products, Inc. is
an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual
orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability,
protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by
applicable federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Pelican Products, Inc., Albuquerque , Manufacturing, Other , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!