Operator II - Photolithography
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Title: Operator II - Photolithography
Ability to set-up and operate precision production equipment
including but not limited to visual inspection, electrical testing,
assembly, bonding and wiring, pressing, kiln loading, silver
spraying, lithography, and non-certified soldering.
* Follow all safety and quality procedures and work
* Performs a variety of tasks, following sets of written
procedures. Occasionally chooses among alternative courses of
action within the limits of established procedures, instructions,
schedules, and priorities.
* The job involves exchanging information with other persons
including providing answers, explaining procedures, and
communication with others to obtain answers.
* Perform routine production tasks under the close direction of the
Supervisor and/or lead person, including but not limited to
forming, assembling and packaging of our products; the set-up and
operation of various workstations.
* May require use of various tools and equipment including, but not
limited to hand tools, assembly and test equipment, and
* Where necessary, monitor work visually and dimensionally
referring to blueprints, engineering specifications, and job
instruction sheets. Maintain quality and rate charts as
* Maintain housekeeping in the work area.
* Other related duties as directed by management.
* High school diploma or equivalent desired
* Minimum of 1 year of experience in manufacturing is desired.
Experience in lieu of education can be considered
* Reading, writing and communicating in English
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Knowledge of pressing, silver-spray and non-certified
* Ability to perform routine computer data entry and queries is
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
* Ability to speak effectively with co-workers and engineering and
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
* Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete
variables in standardized situations.
* Good manufacturing skills including good hand-eye coordination,
close visual attention.
* Good understanding of various machine set-up and equipment
* Able to work effectively in a team environment.
* Must pass periodic blood tests per OSHA requirements where
* Must pass brief physical exam & pulmonary function test to
determine ability to wear a respirator when required where
* Ability to lift material and equipment weighing up to 50 lbs
throughout the shift.
* Usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) where required.
United States EEO Statement
CTS Corporation is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer
who complies with all applicable federal, state and local
employment laws. In order to provide equal employment and
advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions
at CTS Corporation will be based on merit, qualifications, and
abilities. It has been and shall continue to be both the official
policy and the commitment of CTS Corporation to further equal
employment opportunities for all persons regardless of, among other
characteristics, race, religion, color, national origin, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information,
status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual
with a disability, or any other characteristics protected by
applicable Federal, State or Local law.
We fully comply with all applicable Department of Labor and EEOC
rules, regulations, guidelines, and orders including but not
limited to Executive Order 11246 and 41 C.F.R. - - 60-1.4,
60-250.5(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). The parties hereby
incorporate the requirements of 41 C.F.R. - - 60-1.4(a)(7), 29
C.F.R. Part 471, Appendix A to Subpart A, 41 C.F.R. - 60-300.5(a)
and 41 C.F.R. - 60-741.5(a), if applicable. Except where prohibited
by law, all offers of employment are contingent upon successfully
passing a background check and drug screening.
United States Additional Considerations
It is unlawful in all states where the Company operates, including
Massachusetts, to require or administer a lie detector test as a
condition of employment or continued employment. An employer who
violates applicable laws may be subject to criminal penalties and
civil liability. The Company does not require a lie detector test
as a condition of employment nor continued employment.
Applicants must have valid work authorization that does not now
and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for
employment authorization in the United States.
No agencies, please. We do not accept any unsolicited resumes and
are not looking to engage an agency. We receive inquiries from
agencies daily. Do not direct any inquiries or emails to hiring
managers. It is not our standard practice to utilize agencies; we
are a federal contractor and need to comply with the same process
Albuquerque, NM, US, 87113
Job Type: Full-Time
Keywords: CTS, Albuquerque , Operator II - Photolithography, Other , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!