Donor Eligibility Specialist
Posted on: May 16, 2022
PRIMARY PURPOSE:Under direct supervision, this position is
responsible for all aspects of medical screening of blood donors in
accordance with polices and procedures as outlined in the SOPs
(Standard Operating Procedures). Works collaboratively as a member
of the team and in alignment with the values of the
organization.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs all assigned duties in compliance with internal SOPs
and external regulations. Brings compliance issues to the attention
- Assures quality customer service to all customers.
- Maintains good attendance and punctuality per the absence
- Determines acceptability of prospective blood donors through
the proper performance of medical screening.
- Communicates all pertinent information effectively and timely.
Brings issues to the attention of those in authority or leadership
positions, as necessary.
- Works as part of a team to achieve daily team production
- Assists and supports other team members, as required which
includes but is not limited to load, set- up, tear down, daily
quality control, stocking or daily duties as assigned.
- Maintains clean and organized work area.
- Maintains complete and accurate records.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills in accordance with
current customer service standards to represent a positive image
for the company.
- Maintains proficiency and certification for all tasks required
- Performs all other duties, at the discretion of management, as
CertificationsNone.ExperienceEntry-level computer proficiency
- Must possess the skills and abilities to successfully perform
all assigned duties and responsibilities.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Must have proficient computer skills.
- Must be able to read and comprehend written procedures and
- Must have good customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and participate as an
active team member.Blood Systems Inc. is an equal opportunity
is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need
accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a
medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to
email@example.com or call 1-844-220-2612 to let us
know the nature of your request. A representative will respond to
accommodation requests within two business days. Please note that
this email/phone number is for medical/disability accommodations
only and any other inquiries will not receive a response.Please see
the below information about applicant rights and our commitment to
compliance:EEO is the LawEEO is the Law SupplementPay
Transparencye-VerifyAll candidates who receive a conditional
written offer of employment will be required to undergo a
pre-employment drug test in accordance with the Company's
Keywords: Vitalant, Albuquerque , Donor Eligibility Specialist, Other , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!